#5Things- 5 Life Lessons I’ve Learned During the Lockdown
Salted Caramel has posted this week’s 5Things Challenge! Have a look at her original post, here!
During the lockdown, I’ve learned
1. In the classroom learning is essential for most kids.
2. I need to rediscover who I am, outside of a mom.
3. This world gets crazy when a mass of people are forced to stop moving.. thus, stuck in their thoughts.
4. I really loved how empty every place was when I went.
5. Most people do not place their health in their own hands.
I know these are a bit discouraging; but, these are things I’ve learned. They’re significant in my life.
What about for you?
Stay Safe, Speak Life, and Spread Kindness!
Nova Namastè 💖💖