Little This & That
Just for funzies 😀
10 Things You’d Never Guess About Me:
- I struggled with PPD after both my births.
- I burn chocolate mint or frosted cranberry candles every Winter.
- When I was in college, I discovered my love of historic objects.
- I believe in paranormal entities.
- Blueberry bagels with cherry cream cheese is now one of my favorites.
- White bean soup reminds me of my grandma.
- My 1st car was a 1989 Plymouth Horizon.
- I haven’t been swimming since 2009.
- I recently passed on a merit message to an individual in my dream.
- I can’t stand walking on things that are wet!
This was a game I bought today! My Calandra loved playing:D
Additionally, today is my mom’s birthday. She would have been 57. She got her wings at 26. I remember fearing I’ll die before I see 27. Here I am at 35, blessed beyond my imagination.
I hope you enjoyed this post and have a great weekend!