Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, and Tomorrow Lovelies!
Today, I’m giving thanks for music!
Throughout my life, there’s been countless instances when I’ve turned to music to speak. The words said exactly what I was feeling. They spoke; and, I cried ( I was always crying while growing up). Whether I was angry with my parents, floating on the “love high”, coping with depression, or frustrated from confusion… Music was my therapy, that made life a bit more manageable.
Note: It’s been said, if you want to really know someone, listen to his/her playlist. I highly recommend it. Music is an avenue of expression. It speaks volume about one self, life, and struggles.
Here’s a few songs that’s sewn into my younger years:
- I Can Hear Music ~ Kathy Trocolli and The Beach Boys
- Boot Scootin’ Boogie (Official Video) ~Brooks & Dunn
- Chattahoochee ~ Alan Jackson
- The River ~ Garth Brooks
- Sold~ John Michael Montgomery
Many on this amazing list of 90`s Country~
- One Way Ticket ~ Leann Rimes
- It’s a Great Day to Be Alive ~ Travis Tritt
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman ~ Shania Twain
- Pour Some Sugar on Me~ Def Leppard
- One Boy, One Girl~ Collin Raye
I’m forever indebted to music. It’s my lifeline!
With Love and Light
“It is not the the bruises on the body that hurt. It is the wounds of the heart and the scars on the mind.”
― Aisha Mirza