Right now, here’s my top 10 things on my happy list:
- Time with “M”.
- My daughter’s gained confidence in reading.
- Conversations with my twinner.
- My choice to become active in the HeadStart policy board.
- The vibrant colors of the trees.
- My clothes are finally clean!
- Inspiring my readers.
- My student loans are on the road to recovery.
- My best friends are the best support team I could have.
- I have incense that smells amazing!
Season of Thanksgiving 💚
What’s on your list?
“It is not the the bruises on the body that hurt. It is the wounds of the heart and the scars on the mind.”
― Aisha Mirza