The things you are reminded of while walking a cemetery:
- Everyone dies
- Sometimes, the person doesn’t live to be 4… or 18.
- Everyone is someone to somebody.
- Even after death, people will visit you.
- Geese might crap on your plot (🤷🏼♀️)
- Many many families do understand the pain of losing a loved one.
- A brush past your arm, as if graced by a hand, is just a spirit ( happened 2 times to me today!).
- Veterans always deserve a thank you.
- Time stops for no one.
- Life is a true gift.
“It is not the the bruises on the body that hurt. It is the wounds of the heart and the scars on the mind.”
― Aisha Mirza