If 2020 has taught me anything, it’s been
* Don’t remain silent about things that matter.
* Walk by faith, while trusting my journey.
* Not everyone is going to accept where I am, and that’s ok.
* I don’t need validation from those who’s opinions hold no value in my life.
* Love does what’s right, even when it appears “ wrong”.
* My truth is worth a few enemies, but will align with others’.
* Most things are covered with deception; need a second look.
* Evil exists just as evidently as good; I’ve seen both in full bloom.
What would you add?
All Rights Reserved
“It is not the the bruises on the body that hurt. It is the wounds of the heart and the scars on the mind.”
― Aisha Mirza