If 2020 has taught me anything, it’s been
* Don’t remain silent about things that matter.
* Walk by faith, while trusting my journey.
* Not everyone is going to accept where I am, and that’s ok.
* I don’t need validation from those who’s opinions hold no value in my life.
* Love does what’s right, even when it appears “ wrong”.
* My truth is worth a few enemies, but will align with others’.
* Most things are covered with deception; need a second look.
* Evil exists just as evidently as good; I’ve seen both in full bloom.
What would you add?
All Rights Reserved