HERE’S A FEW FUN FACTS ABOUT ME
- I love forensics.
- I was adopted when I was shy of 4 years old.
- I’m quickly becoming a fan of lavender.
- I prefer 1% milk over any other kind.
- I love birds.
- I am currently looking for a new vehicle.
- I love nuts with chocolate.
- I have an orange and white toothbrush.
- My birthday is on July.
- I prefer steamed veggies over cooked.
- I have a desire to work with babies.
- I want to revisit Washington DC.
- I’ve never had a Slurpee from 7-11.
- I love instrumental music just as much as vocal.
- Fall is my favorite season.
- I have always wanted to ride in a hot air balloon.
- One of my favorite group of people are the Veterans.
- I’ve never lived anywhere else besides Ohio.
- I love sitting beside any body of water.
- One of my favorite places on earth is Bradford, PA.
- I’d choose mountains over the ocean in most cases.
- I’ve been blogging over a year now; and, it’s been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.
I am so grateful you’re here. I hope that it is a positive and encouraging experience. Please feel free to share about yourselves if you wish.
“It is not the the bruises on the body that hurt. It is the wounds of the heart and the scars on the mind.”
― Aisha Mirza