- Tierods howl when they need changed.
- I was born to wear leggings.
- Love is more than when it is said with I and you.
- I have 1st grade homework, yuck.
- I want to spend 2020 giving more.
- Knowledge will combat fear.
- Belly laughs break down most negativity.
- At a certain point in life, maturity becomes a choice.
- Being who another needs means placing all that you feel aside, sometimes.
- I want to learn more about subjects that interest me.
What about you, what has this year taught you? What have you planned for 2020?
With Love and Light
“It is not the the bruises on the body that hurt. It is the wounds of the heart and the scars on the mind.”
― Aisha Mirza