No man should ever feel life is theirs, and all pain is of theirs, to cope with alone. No man should struggle with the internal beast that haunts, steals, and destroys simply because society says differently.
Here’s a few affirmations specially for my male readers, who might need to hear them.
These, and more, can be found on Motivational Joe’s page.
- The tone of my masculine voice communicates strength and confidence.
- I have a magnetic, warm, and masculine presence and handshake.
- I am a leader and influential man who gains respect through my actions.
- I am a giving man who knows how to make others feel happy about life.
- I am a man who is confident and strong yet caring and corroborative.
You fellas are just as badass as us women. You can be human and masculine at the same time. You have support here.
With Love & Light,
“It is not the the bruises on the body that hurt. It is the wounds of the heart and the scars on the mind.”
― Aisha Mirza