Happy Wednesday ๐Ÿ˜‹

I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you’re going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.

C. JoyBell C.

Comments

9 comments on “Happy Wednesday ๐Ÿ˜‹”
  1. Another head trip. Try spreading your wings on a zip line or a hang glider or a parasail. Try downhill skiing. Try a new job. Try going on a date. Try a new subject to write about. Try a new boyfriend. Try a new sport. Try something besides a cup of coffee and reading that stuff. There’s more to mental health than adjusting what’s between your ears. Drink the coffee, read the poem, then start your day. Get off your dead ass.

2. Hilary Tan says:

What a beautiful garden! ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน These are wise words of wisdom. Not having a direction is very scary but being uncomfortable is a GOOD sign of personal growth and development. ๐ŸŒฑ Btw, I received your lovely postcard in the mail and sent you a text message. I just wanted to let you know how truly grateful I am for your friendship. Have a wonderful rest of your day and stay blessed! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

You’re so welcome!!! I thought I text you but it always says message block activated.

1. Hilary Tan says:

Wow, really? I have no idea what message block even means. I donโ€™t have you blocked on my end. Glad you received the message here. So weird about the texting though. ๐Ÿ˜•

Yeah:( Its why you donโ€™t have messages from me.

3. Happy Wednesday to you as well. ๐Ÿ˜Š

4. Astrid says:

This is beautiful! Such a positive perspective on life.

5. Top of the Morning to you, Nova! Happy Wednesday to you!!!
    I really enjoyed reading this…Great start to the day! ๐Ÿ˜

6. kristianw84 says:

What a wonderful & positive outlook.