Yuck

Fuck It

Fuck off

Fuck all of this.

I don’t care, at this given moment.

I don’t care if it’s unfair to feel some sort of way.

Right now, I’m about me and my emotions… whether it be necessary or completely selfishly shity.

Comments

31 comments on “Yuck”
  1. Sorry to read that you are feeling so down Nova, hopefully a new day will shed some new light into your day 🙂

Are you still following me on here?

1. Yes l still follow you Nova, l don’t ever unfollow anyone. I just cannot get to all my readers everyday, but l do try to get to everyone every 11 days – why what’s up? 🙂

Nope, nothing! I feel like I don’t “see” you as often as I use too. Haha! I’m going to double check my settings! Guess I should say I’ve missed talking with you!

2. Sorry Nova, 😦 I have been busy with all sorts of things recently, l am trying to get to all my regular readers quicker and from next week, l should be able to achieve that 🙂

Please don’t apologize! I understand 🙂

4. Thanks Nova 🙂

2. Samyak Singh says:

Yup..back with no blood on my sleeves!😅

3. Hilary Tan says:

It’s the anger I have deep inside that fuels my fire 🔥😠 lately I’ve been so angry and frustrated that I’ve turned those negative emotions into something productive and uplifting. 🧘‍♀️ Yoga can do wonders and I highly recommend trying it, even though right now I’m no good at it. Takes practice.

It’s totally alright to expressively write about your feelings here. In fact, it’s therapeutic… Also, if I were you I would have a bath every night of the week! I’m guilty of taking a lot of baths because again, it’s therapeutic. Baths and showers are calming.

Remember, your mental health is precious and delicate so don’t let some negative emotion rob you of happiness! 🌸🌸🌸

4. Paula Light says:

Hope tomorrow is better 🌹

5. Samyak Singh says:

Yeah I feel the same right now!! To hell with everything and just beat the shit out of the first one who shows up on the way to college!

Hopefully, no one crossed your path 🤔👀

6. Big hugs! We feel what we feel. Masking it never helps. Glad you’re not.

Most definitely not🤦🏼‍♀️ Doh!

7. Oh boy. I said that a few times today. We have all been in that I just don’t give damn place before. You feel how you need to feel and screw how others think you should feel. They are not walking in your shoes…

Thank you Stu! How have you been?

1. Your welcome. Things are looking a little brighter these days. Thank you for asking 🙂

8. Yeah! Go punch a fucker….

Kidding…

But do you, whatevers going to get you back to you and a happy place 😁

Saturday night will be my rebalance night. 🙏🏼

Bubble bath with bath salts and zen music

2. I think I could use me some of that

And tea!! I’ve realized that calms me as effectively as wine. I’m not much of a fruity tea drinker though, unless it’s blueberry.

4. Thank you. I’m going to have a cup of tea now. You’ve inspired me. It will be my first in years, literally I believe.
          Chamomille is my jam, not literal jam, but cool slang jam. 😛

9. I think nobody should be telling you how to feel or be, or when to feel or be it. Sometimes we have to be about ourselves and our emotions in order to move forward, or find healing, or whatever it is we really need. Nothing wrong with that. ❤

Thank you 💖💖 Sometimes, I feel guilty for feeling what I do when I do.

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts. I’m just now able to catch up on them. Thank you for being patient with me 🙂

10. Carol Anne says:

Huggles! Its ok to be however you need want to be! I am here I care and I am only a comment away! 🙂 love! Much love to you my friend! ❤

Thank you Carol💖 I value & appreciate your friendship so much.

1. Carol Anne says:

I get it believe me I get it, I can totally relate to how you’re feeling at the moment because I’m feeling the same way myself 😘