Maybe one of these will spark your creative flow:D Enjoy!
- Every summer, I visited my father, until the year I bought my first pair of glasses.
- Dear reader, I wish I could tell you that you’re going to like this story.
- I would have become a journalist if it weren’t for Annabelle. Every summer, I visited my father, until the year I bought my first pair of glasses.
- 361,493 people died that Friday but it began with one woman.
- I don’t feel I was particularly conspicuous the morning I killed Vaughan.
- My name is Jacquelynn Rourk, at least, that’s what I told her.
- My name is Humphrey Ravynheart and I’ll fight to prove it.
- 89 people have died trying to rescue Deborah.
Photo Credit: Fandango’s This, That, and the Other.
“It is not the the bruises on the body that hurt. It is the wounds of the heart and the scars on the mind.”
― Aisha Mirza