Autumn has been my favorite season for years, moreso as an adult though. As I’ve gotten older, I’ve developed a more rich appreciation for the color magic and the all to familiar tastes of Fall.
The color combinations of Burgundy (one of my absolute favorite), with evergreens green and burnt orange is just lush!! The aroma of pumpkin and apple pie, turkey and ham… Mmmmm.
There’s nothing that’ll make me understand how fast this year has come and gone; but, I’m looking forward to all the aspects of Autumn.
Photo Credit: Fandango’s This That or the Other
Fuck all of this.
I don’t care, at this given moment.
I don’t care if it’s unfair to feel some sort of way.
Right now, I’m about me and my emotions… whether it be necessary or completely selfishly shity.
Maybe one of these will spark your creative flow:D Enjoy!
- Every summer, I visited my father, until the year I bought my first pair of glasses.
- Dear reader, I wish I could tell you that you’re going to like this story.
- I would have become a journalist if it weren’t for Annabelle. Every summer, I visited my father, until the year I bought my first pair of glasses.
- 361,493 people died that Friday but it began with one woman.
- I don’t feel I was particularly conspicuous the morning I killed Vaughan.
- My name is Jacquelynn Rourk, at least, that’s what I told her.
- My name is Humphrey Ravynheart and I’ll fight to prove it.
- 89 people have died trying to rescue Deborah.
Photo Credit: Fandango’s This, That, and the Other.
Good Afternoon, Evening, and Morning.
#SpeakLife into yourself
#SpeakTruth into your mind
#SpeakConfidence into your heart
#SpeakLove into this world
Spread Kindness like it’s all the world has left.