Celebrating Life

As much as I want to scream “HEY IT’S MY BIRTHDAY”, and throw invisible confetti around,

… I just can’t. Yesterday evening was pure hell. Part of my day was spent arguing with someone about how I wouldn’t feel good enough in his “poly” lifestyle.. Though he’s someone I dearly care about.

A second part of the night was spent in even greater anxiety, with a friend who had suicidal tendencies. 😦 (Who am I suppose to call when I feel they might actually try to hurt themselves? )

And I ended the night literally sobbing while someone else grew irritated with me, like I was “tripping”… Full moon or not, friend slicing wrists would upset anyone. I think he (third friend, not friend from second paragraph) just had a terrible day and we just happened to miss each other’s call most of the day… So his irritation lead to misinterpretation of my texts.

For what it’s worth, it’s my birthday…. Could I have a hug please? Thanks!!

24 Comments Add yours

1. The Eclectic Contrarian says:

*BIG HUG* Happy birthday!!!

2. Charli Dee says:

Big hugs Nova! I hope you still managed to enjoy the day! Happy birthday you sweet sweet thing you! 🥰💕 🤗

3. Manessah B. says:

Happy birthday, Nova! I’m so sorry that so much is going on around you that keeps you from celebrating this wonderful day the way it deserves to be celebrated. I do hope everything works out fine for all of your loved ones and that you can manage to find some peace of mind soon. Sending you a big bear hug. Even throwing in a birthday cupcake. ☺️🤗💕

Be well, my friend.

4. Julie Krupp says:

A little birthday gift. So today is your birthday, July 16. The current year is 2019. Using numerology, that means that your number for this year is 8. This year will be a preparation for next year which is completion. In a preparation year you may be releasing or attracting what you need to close this 9 year cycle next year. Organization and structure may become more or less important to you. Follow your intuition, have an empowering year!!! Happy Birthday!!!🎂

Thank you so much ❤️ I appreciate you so much Julie🌸🌸🌸

5. Julie Krupp says:

That was a lot, even just one of those was a lot. Holding you in a vision of grace and your friends in a vision of perfect health. Many blessings of joy for your birthday!!!

6. I hope your birthday turns out amazing. Take care of yourself!!

7. Hilary Tan says:

Happy birthday, Nova! If I would have known that it was your birthday, I would have mailed you a birthday card!

Do something that brings you joy on your birthday. Whether that is a Starbucks drink, a slice of cake, anything goes. I’m sorry it’s sucky for you right now and hope it gets better. 💗😊🌸✌️

Thank you Hilary🌸🌸🌸 Your wishes are plenty of joy!!