Empath Moment

To be gifted with the ability of feeling what others do is the most inspiring blessing, and yet deepest curse.

For those of you who know this life, please introduce yourselves in the comments.

Right now, as July 22nd approaches, my soul and complete being is submitting to the isolation of silence. I don’t have any desire to mingle or socialize. I don’t have strength to try and pretend I’m ok. I can’t wear any expression on my face, because suicide is something of which no one emotion fits.

I am heavily burdened with this truth. Another year has passed, and the anniversary date is close. The sickening feeling whispers behind me. You empaths, who feel my pain, thank you for carrying it with me.

But, my pain isn’t all I feel right now. For this, I am certain. I’m sensing much grief about broken relationships, mostly those of uncontrollable circumstances. I’m sensing grief about the relationships that can’t be mended, because one of the two individuals have passed. I’m sensing grief that some of you have relationships that you want to mend; but, you’re scared… or proud… to do so.

If any of this is you, please know, you’re not alone in your sadness. I hear you. I feel your pain and suffering. I know your hurt…and my heart cries for you. Please know that I can and will listen… If you’d like to talk with me. What you feel matters. It’s valid and of value.

That’s all for now.

Namastè 🙏🏼 🌸

Nova🕉

10 Comments Add yours

1. Ian Scott says:

Hello great article spoken with truth. I feel upset because the psychopath will never see the beauty in love, so I love them too. In the hope they find the love they push away so much. Sometimes it hurts to love so some push it away and become psychopathic. But that’s not to say they can’t find their way to empathy. As that is an empaths job to help humans flick the switch from psychopathy to empathy its a sliding scale a spectrum. Love Ian Scott Thrive On News

2. Julie Krupp says:

I’m an empath. Like you, I agree it is a blessing and a curse. I’m sorry that this is a difficult time for you. I’ll be sending you love. 💗💗💗

Souls just recognize souls! I think we’d be great friends aside from blogging.

3. The Eclectic Contrarian says:

*hug*

4. Nova, I can so relate to a certain date that cripples you when it comes around. Believe me, I do understand. The first 10 days of June are the absolute hardest on me because like you, I have lost the love of my life. We were married and together for 15 years. We had remained friends, but his life was taken on a job site accident.
    Just when I thought there was a glimmer of hope we would get back together, it was taken away. On my birthday was his funeral. I had just turned 40.
    Though life keeps going, it moves at its own pace when one’s heart is distraught. Please know, it’s only natural to feel your feelings during this time. Let them be felt.
    You are in my thoughts and my prayers always… And, if you need to talk I’m here for you.
    Many warm ((((Hugs))) of support and strength to get through this time. 💗

Thank You so much! It’s such a struggle to accept life, as unfair as it is sometimes, isn’t it? I do have positive moments. Thank You for being so great🙏🏼🌷

1. Yes, it is a struggle, but somehow we do get through it, as hard as it can be sometimes.
        Again, I’m here for you!!! ☮️&💗

(((MANY OF THE WARMEST HUGS)))

5. It’s only been recently I have considered the possibility I might be an empath. I always thought I just had wild, uncontrollable emotions because I was emotionally immature. The more reading I have done, however, I’ve begun to think the reason I feel so many emotions so strongly is because I am not feeling just my own emotions. I am picking up on the emotions of those around me. I absorb the negative energy around me until everything inside threatens to explode.

So I think I know what you are writing about here today. I’m so sorry it’s a rough time. Please know I am sending positive vibes your way and you are not alone.

Welcome to this new journey! I understand your thoughts of feeling immature verses advanced abilities. I hope you embrace it, and believe that you can do so much good with it.
      Thank you for your prayers 💕 Warm hugs to you across the miles!