I have to thank my new dear friend, Mathew, Blog of the Wolf Boy, for nominating me for this Special Blogger Award!!
1.) Thank the blogger who nominated you
2.) Answer the questions you are asked (if you’re comfortable doing so!)
3.) Create 10 questions for the bloggers you’ve nominated
4.) Nominate at least 3 bloggers for the Special Blogger Award
5.) Comment on your nominees most recent blog post to let them know you’ve nominated them
6.) Have fun!
10 Questions he provided are:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Italy! Lake Como Specifically 🙂
2. Why would you want to live there?
The weather is just as beautiful as the scenery. There’s lots of Italian food (my favorite!)
3. Where did you grow up?
I actually grew up in a rural area called Bellaire. It’s an industrial part of Ohio, along the river.
4. What’s the most embarrassing fact about your hometown?
Gosh, I’m not sure!
5. What’s your favorite food?
Chocolate!!! 🙂 yummy!!
6. What’s your biggest pet peeve when it comes to blogging?
My biggest pet peeve is run on sentences!
7. Have you ever read a book that changed your world? What was it?
Yes, it’s called He’s Just Not That Into You! It opened my eyes to a whole new perspective about dating.
8. List another skill you have outside of the blogging world.
Another skill I enjoy, aside from blogging, is photography:)!
9. Who’s one person that you’re truly thankful for in your life?
I’m truly thankful for my daughter Zivah because she saved my life and introduced me to motherhood.
10. Who’s a celebrity or famous person that you admire?
Princess Diana is, not only, in my heritage, but also, one I truly admire!
Here are my questions:D
#1. Do you say care-a-mel or car-mel?
#2. What color’s your vehicle?
#3. How would you were define the term success?
#4. If you were to create a new invention, what would it do?
#5. Do you have a family heirloom? What is it, and what it’s story?
#6. What’s one thing you admire most about yourself?
#7. If the British Guards could talk, what secret would they tell us?
#8. What song identifies your childhood?
#9. What’s your favorite book and why?
#10. What 3 bloggers helped you get to where you are now?
My Nominees Are :
“It is not the the bruises on the body that hurt. It is the wounds of the heart and the scars on the mind.”
― Aisha Mirza