Affirming

As if this was meant just for me. Whew, I sure havenโ€™t been myself lately. For so many reasons, Iโ€™m tired and broke and sad and uninspired, uninterested, and unmotivated to do. Iโ€™m sure this season will change, but Iโ€™m thankful the universe spoke this to me tonight:

Photo Credit: Pinterest

Comments

8 comments on “Affirming”
  1. Samyak Singh says:

Great one. You’ll get going girl!โค๏ธ

2. Nyxinked says:

Take care of yourself. I’m sorry you’re feeling all these negative emotions right now, but just remember to take care of yourself in between. x

Thank you so much, love!

3. Hilary Tan says:

I know that feeling all too well. Feeling uninspired is the WORST and it can be SO HARD to get out of a rut sometimes. If anything, do things that make you feel alive. Surrender to the unmotivated feeling and let your physical body take over your mental exhaustion. Give your body energy.

Eat plants. They are natureโ€™s energy source plant ๐ŸŒฑ โ˜€๏ธ Drink enough water ๐Ÿ’ง Soak up some sunlight. Walk barefoot on some grass or sand. Mother Nature can help you gain your strength back and find balance. Be like a houseplant.

Avoid anything that does not make your body feel alive for a week (processed food, fast food) and see how you feel. Try it for 7 days, and you should feel alive and motivated again ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’œ

Thank you Hilary๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ I appreciate you so much!

1. Hilary Tan says:

Iโ€™m glad that I was able to make some kind of positive impact, even if itโ€™s just spreading some seeds of wisdom. โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ™Œ

Youโ€™re wonderful girl, donโ€™t forget that:)

2. Hilary Tan says: