I Give Up

Today on June 25, 2019, I’m following beside the brave and beautiful soul, JoyPassionDesire; and I’m giving up!

Say whhhhaaaa?

I’m giving up expecting others to care about my feelings when I know they won’t.

I’m giving up the fear to open up and let someone in.

I’m giving up the belief that I’m unloveable and difficult to love.

I’m giving up the downward spiral of his toxic life.

I’m giving up the caution that hinders happiness and invites doubt.

I’m giving up the belief in “finding the one”… Because life will lead love to find me.

I’m giving up the lie that I’m nothing because I’m not working.

I’m releasing all the negative voices, Vibes, and energy out into the vast unknown…

And I wait for that which my heart is speaking into my life.

The power of Law of Attraction will manifest my dreams and desires.

Filling all the empty places in my soul, with the sweetest taste of what’s meant for me.

What about you, what do you need to release? So you’re free to fly?

Let me know in a comment below,

Namasté 🙏🏼 🌟 🕉️

Comments

17 comments on “I Give Up”
  1. I suppose giving up can be a good thing in some cases!

P.s. You’ve been nommed. Made some fun questions for ya. 😉

Awe, thanks! Please remind me to do this tomorrow. I promise to do this one!

2. Hey Nova, hope you are keeping well 🙂

I have just Gifted you The Blogger’s Recognition Award 🙂

Awe, I’m humbled by this 🌺❤️🌺❤️ Some how I didn’t see your notification. Thank you so much for feeling I’m worthy.

1. No need to be humbled Nova – my pleasure 🙂

3. Hannah Read says:

Yesss, this is the good kind of giving up! I want to give up neglecting my health, and letting negative experiences affect me so much. 💕

You got this girl🌸💖🌼!!

4. The Eclectic Contrarian says:

You’re too pretty and lovely a person for needless pain.

Thank You! That’s sweet of you to say.

1. The Eclectic Contrarian says:

It’s true!

I think so anyway…

5. Paula Light says:

Brava!

Gave up trying to convince people of a thing… unfortunately they had to learn for themselves (again). But so did I. We want to believe people are good. It’s not a bad thing to have hope… sometimes though for our own sanity we must let hope go.

Yep.

Let that sucker go free, that hope someone will change and act decently, unselfishly, etc. Just stop! Face reality.

“It is what it is.”

Some people are bad.

Accept it. Move on. Be free. 🦋🦋🦋

6. Red Rider says:

The fear that I will be left alone for the rest of my life. That I will be unhappy for the rest of my life. The fear of always being on the outside looking in. The fear of not finding my peace.

Now that you’ve let that go, what’s your desires to attract?

1. Red Rider says:

Self confidence, happy and grateful for what I have including friends and family, peaceful soul and an open heart and willingness to do what I’m called to for the rest of my life. Many more….

And it shall be 🔅🙏🏼🔅🙏🏼🔅 #LOA

2. Red Rider says:

My prayer every night before bed. Thanks for asking both quetions!!

You’re very welcome ☺️ ☺️ 💖