Photo taken from Pinterest

Weight, whether physical, mental, or spiritual, can become damagingly heavy. If not handled with care, the damage will spread to every other part of the body.

I was on the phone with a friend, a few days ago, and he said, ” You sound better, like as if you attended a funeral of a loved one who is no longer seriously suffering. It’s a sound of relief.” What an epiphany. I am relieved.

Depression is an illness in and of itself. There’s so much that it encompasses that; sometimes, it’s difficult to differentiate between it and the toxicity of another person (particularly one who’s active in our lives!).

Over and over, I gave chances. Lots of people, like me, do. There does come a point, though, that we say enough. It’s the point when there’s nothing left to give. It’s the point when the whole idea just feels painful. It’s the point when everything said sounds like a personal attack. INFJs are such giving people. They give entirely too many changes.

When I’m done, I’m done. The chapter had ended. The door has been closed, locked, and sealed. The weight has come off. Those who love you, would try their best to prevent you from feeling so weighed down…

That’s my thoughts on the matter anyway.

Namastè☀

Comments

24 comments on “”
  1. Carol Anne says:

enough is enough, right? Love ya girl! You hit the nail on the head here! xoxo

Love ya! Thank you for all your encouragement and support!

1. Carol Anne says:

You’re more than welcome nova I love the random word of the day posts 💐

2. Surely you can survive along side the negative people in your life while constantly blocking out as much and you possible can. But you’re right, it creates a big old heavy weight. It’s better to let it go than try to exist with it. Great post. Thank you.

Thank You for reading and sharing your thoughts 💭💕

3. Seeing this post was rather timely for me! I spent yesterday wrapped up in an email battle with my ex. He still blames me for everything. He blames me for the state of his relationship with his children even though he is the one who damaged it. As I read your post, I realize his biggest problem is he hasn’t forgiven me for finally being done dealing with his toxic behavior in our marriage. I finally got tired of letting him stomp all over my heart. He never thought I would leave.

Thanks for the reminder that it’s okay to be done with toxic people. To protect our hearts from those who would take advantage. It helped lift the weight I’ve carried around since the email battle commenced.

You’re so welcome Heather! You deserve to shed that heaviness, absolutely!
      The same kind of war happened to me, then I remembered, those who hear truth and get mad just refuse to accept that it’s the truth.
      Here’s to brighter days🌼🌼

4. Reblogged this on Beckie's Mental Mess and commented:
    REBLOG: Nova of “Nova’s Namaste 365 Online” – Great post about tolerance. When one can only handle enough BS! Love this!

1. You’re most certainly welcome! I needed to read that… It reafirms everything I already thought of. It’s just nice to se other people have no tolerance for BS.

5. First, this was a great post! You hit a home run when saying you’ve had enough, no more, family and friends should stop with the BS. After a while, we are so utterly fed up, we just shut down. This is why I don’t speak to anyone in my family but my mother. My siblings have sucked me dry of wanting to waste time giving a rats buttocks care about them anymore.

Gosh Beckie, hear you loud and clear with the reference to family. I know so many feel the exact same regarding his/her family too. We all deserve happiness, and we must say enough because those without boundaries never will.

1. That’s why I disowned my brother and sister. I had had enough. They do not get to dictate to me how I should run my life. I don’t run interference with their screwed up lives, leave me alone.
        ….. OKay, I’m back to breathing again. LOL! 😉

In and out… Big Breathes 😉🙏🏼 Together now… Here we go lol

2. Thank you, kindly! This looks like fun to work with. However, I may not get to it until later today, or tomorrow morning.
          I just got online now after running around all morning/part of the afternoon. It’s 2:20pm EST now. But, I promise to do it! Thank you, so very much!!!! 🤗

I’m exhausted from all my running around. I’ll take time and read yours soon xx! Thank you for participating!

4. Thank you so much, for the invite! It was a lot of fun! 😉 😊

I’m so happy to hear that, hugs!!

6. Julie Krupp says:

When an INFJ is done, that is the final verdict!

Right!! #doneanddone People don’t realize the significance of the chances till we reach that point!

7. Paula Light says:

Agreed. Enough is enough. I spent 20 years with an angry paranoid man who dragged me down too. What a relief to go out in the world and not think everyone is my enemy! 💖

8. Sadje says: