The Lion King has been my #1, top, ultimate favorite movie since it was released June 14, 1994! It’s infused with wonderful and valuable life lessons. The soundtrack is angelic. I love everything about this movie!
Here’s 5 Life Lessons the Wildlife and Safari Animals Teach Us:
- Even in the animals kingdoms, the moms care for the young before sunrise.
- Being brave doesn’t omit the feeling of fear.
- Everything is connected to everything else, all reliant on others to do their part.
- Running from responsibilities only delays the inevitable.
- Family is those who teach you about love, Hakuna Matata!