This is a challenge by Bipolar Whispers. She’s asked us to list ten things we love about ourselves that’s not related to mental health.
Once the list has been completed, she’s asked us to link the post back to her original post.
I’m adding an addition piece by tagging 3 bloggers that I don’t know well, to participate if so desires.
10 Things I Love About Me
1. I accept individuals where they are in life.
2. I laugh at dry humor.
3. I love to learn.
4. I’m not attached to “possessions”.
5. I can grow of plants from seeds.
6. My cooking isn’t too bad.
7. I understand children well.
8. I teach my girls to be strong and independent.
9. My heart is so giving.
10. I am proud of my photography.
I would love to learn more about
Life with the breeze @lifewthebreeze