Depression Hit

It does that. Mind of it’s own; telling my whole heart the ugliest of truths. Going to bed, heartbroken.

Comments

17 comments on “Depression Hit”
  1. kloydecaday says:

Hello there. Thanks for writing this. I am just new here in WordPress (2 weeks actually), and I also wrote about my mental health (or lack thereof). Here it is: https://kloydecaday.wordpress.com/2019/07/27/anxiety-attack-on-a-sacred-time/

Good job for supporting the mental health advocacy through writing. I appreciate it if we follow each other and keep on blogging. Thank you!

2. WhyMommaWhy says:

I myself, do this on purpose. Pain caused by others makes it hard to open up to new people

It is hard… But, pain is so heavy to carry.

3. The Eclectic Contrarian says:

*hug*

1. The Eclectic Contrarian says:

You deserve it!

I’m so grateful

Hey, what were you going to tag me in?

3. The Eclectic Contrarian says:

The “You’re So Vain” Tag! I think you’d like it.

4. Sorry to read this Nova, you have friends here that will always support you, always believe in you and always care for you, so remember whilst it may not seem it – you are never alone. When you are down, we are down there with you. If you need a boost up read all the lovely comments people leave on your lovely posts to see that you are never alone and that people believe in you.

Virtual hugs to you.

Rory

5. I believe in you ❤️

6. Hope you feel better soon.

7. Paula Light says:

Dang. Hope tomorrow is better 💕✨

8. Julie Krupp says:

You don’t have to win every battle to win a the war, sorry today was a rough fight. I don’t think your mind played fair. I’m team Nova all the way!!!

9. Leslie Nichole says:

Try to keep your head up! I had a panic attack so severe it landed me in the hospital on Monday and I’m still not able to return to work. You’ve got this!

Oh Leslie, I’m so sad to hear that 😔 Anxiety sure does suck. How are you feeling today? I’m here if you ever want /need an ear to listen.
      You’ve reminded my heart that every moment of my life is one that is better than that of someone else… And for any degree of difference, I need to express appreciation.