Update on Me

Hey Beautiful Souls=) I dearly hope you’re healthy and well, happy and excited about life. I hope you’ve taken time to love on yourself and have met your own needs. You deserve to have that. You master just as much as every one else in this world.

How have I been you might be asking yourself? Well thank you for thinking of me. I’m grateful for the consideration. Physically, I’ve been exhausted. The three of us have all suffered with allergies from the Spring blooms. It’s been so bad up here. I’ve been quite frustrated by it. Calandra had a high fever last week. I thought she was going to end up in the ER. She did end up in my bed… So mommy hasn’t slept much lately.

Emotionally, I’m a windchime in a thunder storm: drastically thrown in all directions and making my presence known. My sister’s wedding is in July and I’ve only known about it for a short time. The way I found out was pretty hurtful. I doubt I’ll have any money saved for a ticket. I wouldn’t know who’d watch my girls either.

Business is going well. This past Saturday was day one in the field. It was insightful to say the least. His knowledge on this subject astonishes me!! I love listening to and learning from him. He motivates me in ways he’ll never know.

Life post having turtles had felt really odd. They’ve laid in their pool, right across from my bedroom door, for months. I would check on them, as I walked past. Sometimes I’d stop and talk to them. If just feels so odd they’re no longer here.

I’m really thankful for those of you on Twitter. It’s so great to have access to likeminded individuals instantaneously! There’s nearly daily threads, and constant updates from other bloggers. I, again, encourage you who don’t have an account to consider creating one. Kristian, Sunny, IrishGirl, Andrew, The Wellness Blogger, and Romani, are already on there and keeping me company.

This allergies stuff has had me so drowsy. I do apologize for not completing challenges and posting much. I promise to be back into my swing of things as soon as possible!

For now, be blessed. Speak love. Live your truth and spread kindness.

Comments

36 comments on “Update on Me”

1. you are most welcome. Glad I ran across your blog. will surely visit again.

I love your flow with your writing!! Grateful to have you here on Nova’s Namastè and I’m absolutely going to frequent your blog as well!

2. nothing but appreciation and a bright smile!

1. Julie Krupp says:

Holding you all in a vision of perfect health and happiness. Sorry about the family thing. I totally get it. My ‘family’ doesn’t always tell me at all much less late. I tend to accidentally find out well after the fact. I personally make a distinction between family and relatives. Relatives are related, family is love.

I love that differentiation 💖💛💖💛 Thank you for the well wishes!!

2. ghostmmnc says:

I was sorry to hear about your little turtles. It does leave an empty spot when they are no longer with you. We had Herbie, a box turtle, for a long time, then he disappeared, hopefully made his way to the lake by our house.
    I’m on Twitter as … @ghostmmnc
    I’ll find you and follow! 🙂

Please do!! Animals are meant to be wild, aren’t they. Sigh. I just loved them 💛💛💖💖

3. ghostmmnc says:

I’ve tagged you for the 3 2 1 Quote Me challenge – Expression

4. I’m very Thankful we connected! Support is such a strong factor in our already sometimes, most times, overwhelming lives 💕

Indeed!! 💖💖💖

5. Paula Light says:

I’m @lightm0tifs 🙂

6. Carol Anne says:

I have twitter! I am @manymultiplied1 follow me! Good to get an update from you! xo

I’m @NovaNamaste19 💛💛💛 Thanks for always being so sweet!

1. Carol Anne says:

Okay, I will follow you 😘

7. Best of luck with everything!

Thank you lovely!!

8. You know what is crazy? At some point this morning I was thinking about how things were with you! I can relate to the issues with your sister. I have found out information like that in a hurtful way (for me secondhand from someone else). It hurts, but to me it says more about the other person involved than you!
    I could not find you on ‘the twitter’ 😉

I found out on Instagram 😳😳 I just face things that I never thought would happen.
      The Twitter. Haha Twitterville. Tweetville.
      youll find me with this hashtag @NovaNamaste19.

1. I am sorry you had to experience that. I wonder if that is the new way to make a wedding announcement LOL

I don’t know… :/ it’s a bit impersonal.

2. Beyond a bit impersonal, and very insensitive. Be sure to buy yourself a special treat on the wedding day, maybe a bottle of champagne 😉

3. And post some pictures on Instagram LOL I am kidding about the last part, maybe, kind of, sort of!

I couldn’t lower my integrity to that level. I want to believe she would’ve contacted me had she been certain of my phone number but… It is what it is.

5. I hear you. I think of stuff like that I would never do and try to take the high road too. Hopefully you guys can talk and maybe she will be more considerate of others feelings. Which can be a tall order for some brides to be LOL

She’s pretty reasonable. I just have sensitive feelings lol

7. Then things should work themselves out 😉

I saw a blue long neck vase yesterday and thought about ya! I hope you’ve been able to enjoy your craft.

1. I am just getting my summer studio ready but have managed to throw a few things on the wheel 😉

Yay!! I sure hope you find inspiration in wonderful unexpected moments! I just love pottery and the feeling of ownership when a project is finished.

2. I already am! When I put the three windows in and could see the trees like framed pictures from in my studio it gave me shivers!

Awweeee! That’s wonderful 💛