Ohio

Here’s why you should live in Ohio:

Buckeyes (the chocolate peanut butter eye rollin yummy goodness)

Buckeyes / Browns (Huge Football Fans State)

Autumn is a beautiful mixture of luscious colors.

Cities are close to natural wildlife areas.

We are without scorpions.

Our Winters aren’t too terribly cold.

The Spring blooms are gorgeous!!

Rainbows!! (More so because we are boarding Lake Erie.)

John Legand came from Ohio.

We don’t often have major natural catastrophic events like Earthquakes, Forrest Fires, Dust Storms, Flooding, Droughts, Tornadoes.

We have hills, rather than mountains; therefore, we are without the insanity of bears, mountain lions, exc showin up for dinner.

We have beaches for the leisure beach hums.

We have a Northern area full of Amish goods and services.

We have an amusement park for the adrenaline junkie.

Ohio has the biggest candy store in North America.

We have some great shopping malls.

There’s so much talent here!

I live here 😂😂😂😂

Just incase you were thinking about moving here lol.

Comments

24 comments on “Ohio”
  1. This is good to know. I have an online course with the Christian university of Ohio and was planning to make a trip to visit the campus

Where about is the university? I welcome you now and again when you visit:)

1. 1476 Lancaster Pike in Circleville. Are you familiar. Thanks for the welcome!

I’m semi familiar with Circleville. There’s an amazing attraction close by The Wilds. It’s a must see 🙂

2. Surely I will keep that in mind. I would love to visit somewhere they have open mic sessions or the spoken word as well while visiting

I don’t know what denomination you follow but my suggestion is a vineyard church!

There’s a group of us that email and pray for one another. I can add you if you’d like to join.

5. yes I would! that is very thoughtful!

Please send me your email address then and I’ll send a group email introducing you:)

2. I would have been tempted to move there if I had not read your post about potholes first!!

3. Julie Krupp says:

The chocolate peanut butter Buckeyes are Ohio’s true gift to world. My friend brought me a batch to NJ last year, and people here had never heard of them.

Omg!!! I seriously thought this was a North America thing😂😂😂 Guess Not! They’re amazing

4. josiesvoice says:

I worked in Toledo for 1 year which was way back then and got to experience the American Hometown feel there.

😀 Ohio defiantly has it. How did you like Toledo?

1. josiesvoice says:

Toledo was ok in terms of being a mainly quiet city. pretty folksy. It is not a big place but you can get to all the main sights rather quickly. it is known more as Klinger”s hometown(the guy from MASH) and being the city that is about 2 hours away from Detroit. You mentioned the word—defiantly—there happens to be a town a distance away from Toledo called DEFIANCE.

5. Carol Anne says:

Sounds amazing! I wanna try buckeyes! Mmm! I also want to visit that amusement park!

Oh my heavens… You’ve never had a buckeye? You must try them. Yummy!

1. Carol Anne says:

Never, I’d say they’re delicious, must try them when I next visit the USA

Yes yes, must try💛

6. simplywendi says:

Ohio is a beautiful state…….my parents lived there for many years so I spent a lot time traveling through…….I miss going to Ohio.

You could always visit 😉 🔅