I’m honored to accept this award from one of the sweetest and most versatile writers I’ve met, Ms Beckie @Beckiesmentalmess! 🙏🏼🌸🙏🏼 Recognition and thanks needs to go to, Okoto Enigma, as well, for creating such a great award. Her intent was to bring the spotlight to the bloggers, tucked away in the corners, unseen or unrecognized.
Rules for the following are:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best posts.
3 Things About Me
- I am a member of the National Honor Society for two year colleges.
- I can understand spoken Spanish much better than can speak Spanish.
- I’ve been married twice, and I’m not sure I’d want to be again.
There’s so many who’ve had this award, and many more who’ve declared ” award free zone”, so I’ll nominate 5.
Josie @ Josie’s Voice
Romani @ Sanchez Proofreading
Catherine @ A Life Given to Me
Julie @ Enhanced Perspective
My questions to answer
- What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- Junk Food Junkie or Health Nut?
- What’s the funkiest food you ever ate?
- Do you favor writing during the day or the evening?
- I check my phone, use the restroom, and make coffee.
- My favorite hobby is photography; but, I haven’t done it in a while.
- I’m most defiantly a junk food junkie. It’s my one true weakness. I try to incorporate healthy food listen though.
- The funkiest food I’ve ever eaten has been oyster.
- I favor writing in the early morning, with the sun through my window and a cuppa coffee.
Questions to my Nominees
- Which day of the week is your favorite and why?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Who’s you favorite author?
- Do you prefer Mayo or Miracle Whip?
- Which countries have you previously visited?