Nova’s Wise Words Wednesdays

” Always find a reason to laugh. It’ll combat every reason society breaks your heart!”

Comments

17 comments on “Nova’s Wise Words Wednesdays”
  1. I really love this and it is so true! I was talking about this with a friend last night, and it seems this message is one I need to focus on ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks!

Itโ€™s my pleasure! I always ask this but, did I miss the naming of your vase? ๐Ÿ˜‚

1. You know, I posted a blog today and I thought “Nova is going to ask me soon if I choose the name for the vase. Next post, I promise. I have been a bit overwhelmed by that game of life we are all in ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hahahaha, you’re such a smile to my blogging life. I can’t wait to see. Thanks for thinking of me ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿค—

2. I feel the same way about you! It has been really nice to connect with people here on wordpress. I wish I could bring you all together. I have a new batch of homemade wine that is almost finished!

Homemade is surely better than store bought ๐Ÿ™‚ I see you’re a being of many talents! Awesome Sauce!

4. You are too kind! Thank you!

I’ve been a bit overwhelmed too! Wines in my fridge lol

2. PS – No need to be sorry, when I thought that and saw your comment it made me smile ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. Very good Nova! I find laughing to be a good remedy for a lot of problems!

3. map195 says:

really true…

4. simplywendi says:

those are wise words…………laughter is such great medicine!

It sure does make me feel better ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜