Urgent Request

Dear Readers:

Would you please send all your love and prayers to me and my family tonight? I have a loved one who was hospitalized today. Thank you!

Comments

40 comments on “Urgent Request”
  1. jhward220 says:

Nova I am truly sorry that you have a loved one in crisis and I hope whoever they may be, gets well very soon and is once again reunited with their family.
    Sincerely James

Thank you James 🌺 Your kind words touched me. My loved one is doing better, but it is a sensitive situation every min of every day. He continously needs prayer.

1. jhward220 says:

You have my prayers and I really so mean that.

I’m so grateful 🧡🧡🧡

2. jhward220 says:

I think i’m the only one that uses their computer or i’m not as computer savy as I thought. I do love all the hearts and little faces i get on comments lol

Haha, the characters (called emoji) are typical of smartphone users. I was just thinking two days ago, what would we all if we went back to no emoji use. 😂😂😂😂😂

4. jhward220 says:

hahaha yeah but I like using the computer or my laptop. and I’m sure there is probably a way but not sure how.

Maybe YouTube or Google would know?

6. jhward220 says:

I will keep you and yours on my mind

2. ilonapulianauskaite says:

Yes, i can honestly for you and your loved ones, with the biggest force from all my heart Nova, i wish, that everything will go well, i wish from all my heart for you to stay calm and to trust your God, i wish, that this person who is in hospital would recover soon and feel much better, than she-he ever did❤️the biggest hugs and the most powerful wishes for you from France and from my heart❤️

Thank you ever so much ❤️ ❤️ I’m so thankful!

1. ilonapulianauskaite says:

❤️❤️I really hope it will work, it Must❤️❤️