My Mental Health Journey 6

on

When I think about mental health, I can’t help but to believe it’s the most vulnerable and susceptible to negative influences. It’s not like physical health, where a diet and exercise keeps away the illness. It’s more delicate and easily influenced by outside elements.

This morning, I was feeling REALLY good… And right now, I’m super sad. My resilience holds up for so long, before I need support 🙂 I truly believe we’re all like that though.

Mental Health is something that can change a million times a day; and we never know what is going to change to. It sucks when the aura changes from super happy to fatigued and sad, but it’s life… And we feeling it and facing it, helps us to get through it.

If you’re down and out tonight, if you’re frustrated because you were good, just this morning. I get it. I hear you. Our mental health can change any second, and it’s a real struggle sometimes. Hugs!!

16 Comments Add yours

1. The Eclectic Contrarian says:

Hope you’ve been doing well!

Hello 🙂 I’m not too bad lol. How about yourself and your family?

1. The Eclectic Contrarian says:

Not bad.. coffee at 4pm but I can’t complain!

Hey, it’s 5 am somewhere. I have a cup close to me, as well! ☕️ Cheers!

2. The Eclectic Contrarian says:

I hate 5am lol!! But I’ll have a cup with you!

Deal 😀 ☕️☕️ I actually like 5:30(ish)! Alone time before the craziness of the day starts.

4. The Eclectic Contrarian says:

I’m up.. but I don’t like it lol!!! Im not awake and somewhat functional until after 10am…

Hahaha right! There’s a fine line there 🤣🤣🤣

2. map195 says:

mental health is really challenging ….people support is must for recovery

Absolutely! We can’t do it alone.

3. Manessah B. says:

This is so true. I recently had a visit with some family members and I found my mood shifting from happy to sad. Sometimes the negativity of others is just too much and we find our spirits spiraling down and our energy being drained. It’s truly a struggle to stay balanced mentally when so many external factors can alter our mood. Thank you for sharing such an uplifting and comforting post about mental health. So many people can benefit from seeing they aren’t alone.

Thank you for reading and commenting. I’m sorry I didn’t comment earlier. Today’s been crazy. We all have a testimony that can inspire others.

1. Manessah B. says:

No worries at all! I completely understand. You’re very welcome! Hope you have a beautiful day!

4. So true, mental health is challenging and some days or periods of days, even weeks.

It really is. I’m so proud of everyone who deals with it.