More than the words I write and the pictures you see. Here’s a glimpse into my depth, my layers.
1. If you had to sum up the internet in one word, what would it be?
2. If you could have an all-expenses paid trip to see any famous world monument, which monument would you choose?
– I would have to say the “monument” would be Lady Diana’s final resting place. She’s a piece of my roots, and I felt such a huge loss when she died.
3. If you could go on a cross country road trip with famous person, dead or alive, who would it be?
– Hands down, Melissa McCarthy! She’s hysterical and would be a riot on a road trip!
4. What is an activity that never looks cool?
– Potato sack race 🤦🏼♀️ Just, why? Lol
5. What job doesn’t exist now but will in the future?
– Professional battery changer! This world is slowly but surely being over run by self operated devices. Someone has to charge the dang things.
6. You’re locked in the mall overnight, what do you do first?
– Raid the food court, particularly the chocolate /ice cream shop lol.
7. Where is your favorite place to escape to?
– Anywhere there’s water! My soul refreshes so easily when I’m sitting by the wide and vastness of an endless body of water. I feel like I could sit on a pier and let my troubles drift away with the tide.
8. What’s something you do the non-fashioned, non -tech way?
– I paint!! I’m not an expert by any means, but I really enjoy it!
9. If you could give your children one talent, what would it be?
– I would give my daughters the talent of empathy. It walks hand in hand with kindness and compassion.
10. What’s one thing that makes my current relationship better than other relationships?
– The one I am in now is the last one I want. From the first time I met him, he was the one I wanted forever.. Where we’d fight but wouldn’t give up… Where we would piss each other off but we wouldn’t give up. What we have now is two people who refuse to walk away… So our option is to grow.
11. What’s the one skill I wish more people took the time to learn?
– This isn’t so much what people took time to learn, as it is to perfect: active listening! There’s far too many distractions in this world. We all need to get back to simplicity and actually listen to understand when every person is talking to us. We never know what the next moment holds, or who.
12. What one thing in life should always be free?
– Water should always be free. It’s the essential element that we humans need. To cook, clean, keep hydrated to work, to grow crop, to cool down in heat, to boil for coffee. Yup, it’s the one that should always be readily available and financially least restricting.
Locally Grown Locally Made
Addiction and Mental Health
One place for all things positive, inspirational and motivational, including tips and guides on how to create your dream life using the law of attraction.
A Journey Of Finding Self Love And Owning It
The Only Place Where you can Find Extraordinary Jewelry and Fashion
Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
Hannes van Eeden
Ideas, Originals, & Experiences for your 21st Century Needs
Americans' daily coffee ritual... A communal enjoin!
Food for Everyone
Accessible Mental Health Insights from the Mind of an MD