Mother-Daughter Ice Cream Date

This morning, my older daughter and I spent time together 🙂 It’s so neat so see her growing and eager to do things for me. She wanted to complete an ATM transaction. The lessons I knew I should have learned in different stages of life, are ones that remind me I need to be intentional with my raising my girls.

Anyway, she and I stopped at Walgreens, then the bank, then Dairy Queen:) We were actually able to sit outside and enjoy our ice cream, without freezing!!! It was so nice. I sure do enjoy the sunshine!! Lots and lots and lots of Vitamin C:)

Here’s what I got:

Ooohhhhhh Yes!! It was scrumptious!!

So how’s everyone doing today? Anyone spending quality time with kiddos? Anyone else blessed with gorgeous sun and windows opened? I hope you share with me in the comments, what is it that’s made you smile/laugh/feel happy today?!

Comments

14 comments on “Mother-Daughter Ice Cream Date”
  1. My daughter came by to bring a present and talk to me about my health crisis. She is so comforting.

What a blessing in your day 💕💕💕 Any of us here would be willing to listen.

2. kristianw84 says:

I am Spring Cleaning. I’ve been in a purge mood, so I’ve been throwing lots of stuff away/donating it. I’ve been holding onto items & clothes that belonged to my mom, and I don’t need or can’t use because I wasn’t ready to get rid of them, but we will hopefully be building a new house soon, so it’s time for me to let this stuff go. It’s just taking up space, & I don’t want to carry all of it into the new house. I’m going to be busy for the next couple of weekends!! I’ve had the windows open & have been enjoying the fresh as it, baseball games (on tv,) & music!! 😁 Plus, it does feel good to organize the clutter & throw stuff away!!

3. ashleyleia says:

Looks yummy! My grandma and I went out for lunch and had cheesecake for dessert. 😋

Aaawwwwweeeee:) What a sweet memory! Cheesecake is so yummy:)

4. Shinavy says:

That Looks So Good. It’s A Pretty Windy And Rainy DayWhere I Live, So I’m Just Doing Laundry And Deep Cleaning.

5. Oh, now that looks good. I’m hungry now…lol.

I’m so glad y’all were able to spend this time together making cool memories!

6. Sadje says:

Lovely weather today. Enjoyed time with my family just like you.

7. Paula Light says:

That looks delicious!

I’m just about to go out and do some errands, including a Target run. Then back home for laundry and other weekend chores. Who said Saturday was for relaxing? Lol. I see some good blog prompts, so hopefully I can get to them later. 😀

🙂 Always take time to do something fun 🙂