Written in response to Roy’s, A Guy Called Bloke, prompt: An Hour of My Day.
- What time is it????????
- What the hell, what are they doing downstairs.
- This, getting woke up, it’s getting really annoying.
- They still have that dog that they shouldn’t have had in the first place.
[I get up and visit the bathroom. Wash hands at the kitchen sink. Walk to the fridge and gulp down a few mouthfuls of milk. Get back in bed.]
- Why didn’t I take my anxiety medicine?
- I need to pick up toilet paper, milk, and sugar tomorrow.
- When is my boyfriend coming to see me next?
- I hope the girls sleep in, in the morning.
- I have to fill the gas tank before getting Zivah to school tomorrow.
- Calandra’s birthday is next week, what am I going to get her?
[ I get up grab my phone. Pull up Shopkicks, and click shop online. Search through Walmart.com, Target.com, and Amazon.com for the things I think she’d like.]That’s really cute!
- That is to, but it’d be all over the house.
- Nope, that has entirely to many little parts.
- Oh that’s good, she loves stuffed animals.
- There we go, that will work!
- I should look for phone cases while I’m on here.
- Oh my God, I’m not paying $28 for a case.
- I need to go to the bank tomorrow.
- I’m so proud of myself for this financial improvement in my life.
- When I get enough saved, I’m moving closer to him because this side of town sucks, and I want to live in a nice area. The closer distance would be wonderful with him.
- I’m so proud of him. He’s such an amazing guy, with very little that stops him.
- Let’s get in the app and look for apartments.
- What about Zivah in school, will I need to change schools again?
- She needs stability, I need to be conscientious of that and move at the appropriate time.
- I don’t want her life the stops and starts like mine has been.
- In the new place, I defiantly want a porch or patio. I want to get the girls a cute picnic table and chair set. At Marc’s, I’ll get a rocking chair for me. Yeah, the girls will fight who should be in it.
- What the hell, that base in that car was so loud. Anyone around here have a sense of consideration anymore?
- Great, now I’m hungry.
- I don’t feel like getting up.
- I really need to eat, I’ll just get some milk.
- OK, finally, the noise finally stopped… I can go back to sleep.
The tabs open and close faster than I can blink. Being me, I’m always on to the next thing, then the next, and next. My girls’ needs are top priority, but they have their demands. Everything, though, is up to me. I have a ginormous list to accomplish. It’s this life that many don’t understand… That I’m one human being, two hands, that fulfills all, each and every task, that gets done for 3 people. I don’t have time for petty adjustments, Gaslighting immaturity, and inconsiderate people. That, and yes I just opened Pandora’s Box, is another topic for another post.