WTF

If I could be petty for a moment…

The original site that described the format of the ” Never Poem” was credited with a hyperlink.

I didn’t copy and paste word for word, any large section of her original work.

There’s only so many ways you can describe an alliteration!!!!

So this lady from the website where I found the idea, comments that I had ” copyright infringement”. She was even kind enough to provide me the reading material, and added the specific sections.

Paraphrasing is different than copyright infringement… But she succeeded to fuck up my mood for the day!

20 comments for “WTF

1. blindzanygirl
    03/15/2019 at 5:05 PM

Oh dear. I know how this feels. It happened to me ince. When I was a student. It was rudicukoys. Such people are must paranoud!

2. 03/15/2019 at 4:45 PM

What happened Nova?

• 03/15/2019 at 5:09 PM

Someone accused me of copyright infringement 😦

• 03/15/2019 at 7:12 PM

Ay karumba – not nice. It sounds like you did your best to try to appease the unhappy blogger.
        It’s the weekend – hope you can forget it and continue to enjoy your blogging. You are an awesome blogger.

3. 03/15/2019 at 4:28 PM

If you post a piece of a work for the intention of teaching or critique, giving credit to the writer, that is not copyright infringement.

• 03/15/2019 at 4:30 PM

I always hyperlink. I also never copy word for word. If I paraphrase, I also reference the original site.

4. 03/15/2019 at 4:00 PM

thats such bullshit! I’m sorry she was such a jerk! Hug! xo

5. 03/15/2019 at 3:48 PM

People just can’t feel good about you liking their work so much you wanted to use some of it in your own. I would be elated if someone liked my work enough to use it.
    Your bad day, however, made me laugh, there at the end. I don’t know if that makes you feel better, for making me happy, or worse, because it made me laugh.
    Regardless, let the nasty person rot in a pile of their own making and try to let it go.

6. 03/15/2019 at 3:47 PM

I’m sorry that happened to you! *Hugs* Those of us who know you know you would never commit copyright infringement.

7. 03/15/2019 at 3:43 PM

Nova, you don’t read my stuff anymore. How come?

• 03/15/2019 at 3:54 PM

I needed to work through your MJ post. I respect your opinion, I just tend to react too quickly.

• 03/15/2019 at 4:09 PM

What opinion was that? I remember being whimsical and not sure what to make of the entire controversy.

• 03/15/2019 at 4:29 PM

I don’t speak of MJ matters such as this. It creates to much anxiety.

• 03/15/2019 at 4:47 PM

When I asked if you don’t read my stuff anymore I really wasn’t referring to the Jackson article. I was referring all my posts in general. I haven’t seen a “like’ or commentary from you in weeks so I honestly thought that you weren’t getting my posts. That has actually been the case with other people. There were a few people who for some unbeknownst reason were not getting / seeing my blog posst in their inbox.

It’s all good though. Hope your day gets better. Have a fab weekend.

8. 03/15/2019 at 3:10 PM

Just let it go, sometimes people can be mean.😊

• 03/15/2019 at 3:38 PM

I’m trying. Thanks for your empathy.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: