1st Voice Post

Saying Hello 😃😃😃😃

PLEASE leave feedback below 🙂 Thanks 😀

18 Comments Add yours

1. ghostmmnc says:

You have a wonderful speaking voice, Nova! I enjoyed listening very much. 🙂

Awe, thank you!! 🤗🤗

2. Hope your weekend was good. The audio on your voice was good, very clear. If doing voice posts, thats a must. 🗣

3. The Eclectic Contrarian says:

Keep talking!

4. Great first voice post! There’s a voice behind a name 😊🎉💕

5. So, I listened to it and all I have to say is “noooooooooo”!!!!

Darn it Nova, you have a lovely voice, just as you did on the TidePodcast.

Please don’t start a podcast!!!!! I’ll be ruined. There is no way I can compete!

Seriously though, you sounded great and I think you’d be great at it!

Aawwweeee:) Thank you! I’ll keep them limited. It won’t be “podcast” extent;)

1. Whew, thank you Nova. Your voice is incredibly relaxing and inviting. So much better than mine.

Your efforts to voice cast is so much greater than mine. Once in a while, what I want to share can only best be expressed through voice.

2. I can totally understand Nova and thank you for the compliment.

You’re so welcome hun 🤗🤗

6. Temi says:

Goodness! I was thinking of doing this on Monday. Great concept👌🏼

The mix of formats defiantly adds character 🙂

7. It worked great! Love it!

Thank you 🙂 It’s much easier to do and lots more interesting for my audience lol.

1. I think it’s a great idea. Variety!!