Telling you a little about me:
- My heritage is majority British & Scottish .
- I have two daughters.
- My favorite type of orange juice is Florida’s Natural, not from concentrate, without pulp.
- I love butterflies.
- I’m in love with nature (other than when it snows).
- I enjoy crafting, and the arts.
- My favorite hand lotions are Aveeno & Cerave.
- I am obsessed with makeup.
- Lavander fragrance is all over my apartment.
- In 2005, I almost committed suicide.
- In 2014, my husband did kill himself.
- In 2014, a good friend of mine attempted it twice.
- I’m pro-life, liberal, spiritual, and introverted.
- Sunsets and the 7 o’clock hour are magical.
- I love variety.
- I was adopted very young.
- I love all kinds of music, except heavy metal, which of course is my boyfriends favorite .
- Daffodils, Roses, Fushias, Lotuses, and Tulips are my favorite flowers.
- I prefer evenings to mornings but enjoy runrises.
- I have three clocks hanging in my home, one of which was a Christmas gift from my late husband. It plays a clip of music every hour. It’s my absolute favorite.
- I could eat peanut butter on nearly everything.
- I use many Dove products.
- I have an Amazon Firestick.
- I wear the same necklace all the time. I never wear earrings.
- I’ve been blogging for almost a year, and I love it.
- Other bloggers are incredibly talented and inspiring.
- I hope to learn more about you and see you in my notifications
Wherever you are, and whatever you do, be in love.~ Rumi
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
~ C.S. Lewis