Getting-To-Know-You Challenge

Ms Laura @lauravent69 has challenged me to share a bit about myself ๐Ÿ˜‰

Here’s the rundown-

{Her beautiful nails need painted ๐Ÿคช}

Rules:

1. Copy and paste the rules and the questions
  2. Tag at least two people to take the challenge.
  3. Use the โ€œGetting to Know Youโ€ pic and pingback to this post.

Easy cheesy ๐Ÿง€ lemon๐Ÿ‹ squishy, right?! Ok๐Ÿ˜‚

Questions:

1. Name a moment in your life when you felt you were most courageous.
  2. If you had to choose only one breakfast cereal for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
  3. When have you felt the most scared?
  4. If you could sing like any musical artist, who would you choose?
  5. Do you collect anything?
  6. If you could live inside a tv show or movie, what would it be?
  7. Have you ever had a reoccurring dream? If so, what was it?
  8. Whatโ€™s your Zodiac sign?

My Answers:

1. One moment when I felt most courageous was in 2011, when my fiance at the time was arrested in South Carolina for driving without a license๐Ÿ’ณ. He was pulled over, and I ended up alone… In the middle of who knows where, scared to death to drive, let alone at night ๐ŸŒƒ… To meet people I didn’t know because they were his relatives. I didn’t know how I was going to bailโ›“๏ธ him out. I was driving at night, with no GPS… AND I have absolutely no idea how that expierence didn’t get any worse after the initial arrest.
  2. For the rest of my life, in this point in time, I would be eating plain cheerios๐Ÿฅฃ with sugar! They’re my new Bea. Why? I have no idea! I loved Cinnamon Toast Crunch for the longest time, now it’s too sweet for my liking. Rats! ๐Ÿญ
  3. Ironically, this is answered in #1 as well.
  4. Oh, that’s an interesting question. Sing “like”, in terms of sound? Style? Writing style? I’m not sure actually. I do know that artists such as, Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston, voices of Ariana Grande and Halsey, and sound composition like that of Imagine Dragons would be in the mix. ๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽถ
  5. I collect kindness and throw it around like confetti ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
  6. ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ I would love to live where Melissa McCarthy is, because she’s hilarious.
  7. I actually have; but, at this point in time, I don’t remember it. Odd.
  8. I’m a true blue โ™‹๏ธ๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿ’ฆ!

Alright let’s see who is love to learn more about should he/she wish to participate:

1. Crushed Caramel
  2. Leslie Nichole

Comments

21 comments on “Getting-To-Know-You Challenge”
  1. simplywendi says:

i can’t imagine how scared you must have been being pulled over……….i hate driving at night so i know i would have freaked!

2. Thanks Nova! This looks great fun ๐Ÿ™‚
    Enjoyed your answers. I will get to work on a post.

No hurry hun:)

Ha! I’m sure you do.

1. I really do. Although, I find it hard to find footing in the shower afterwards! No more traction.

Lmao! Now that’s great comic strip material.

3. I commented up here already, where it go?
    SC can be scary (at night lol). But getting pulled over for even small infractions are scary.

I have to approve comments before they appear public;)

1. Whoops๐Ÿ™ƒ well I’ll be talking twice lol

4. Itโ€™s not flip flop season in NY so pedis are out for a while lol

Hahaha! Or do at home ones:)

5. SC at night can be scary๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป(Just kidding๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) but seriously, being pulled over is frightening, Even if it’s a small infraction.

6. The Eclectic Contrarian says:

Yer so cool!

7. Hahaha! Yes I do need a mani and a pedi!! ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Love it!! Thanks for participating!

Haha!! You have beautiful nails!

1. Thank you!! Just be glad it wasnโ€™t a pic of my feet! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I am so overdue a pedi! Really sad!

Haha, that’s the general consensus for most feet.

2. Word!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚