Warmest Welcome

Glitter Graphics

Welcome my newest followers =]

Thank you for deciding to follow my blog. I hope not to disappoint your expectations, and to provide a positive expierence as you pass through. My writing is a combination of realistic and fantasy, fiction and nonfiction, the subcategories and reflections of my life.

I began writing as a young girl. As an INFJ, I felt entirely too much that no one understood. Realistically speaking, I didn’t understand much either. The endless pages of diaries became my sacred world of unspoken truths, unforgivable thoughts, and endless confusion. I was thankful to have found an escape, somewhere that my voice mattered.

In addition to my diaries, I often wrote letters to friends, while in school. I wrote letters to penpals, whom I had met on vacations. I wrote mail to boys my parents didn’t approve of, and to future students, warning them about awful teachers. I tucked letters in my previously used text books (that really didn’t go over well with my mother!).

Writing, along with the amazing story of Anne of Green Gables, sparked my desire to write my own book. I was grounded for some unbeknownst reason and had lots of time on my hands.

I am HSP and an introvert, neither of which do well in an environment with several cats, multiple dogs, tons of overhead lighting, musical noise, chatter, TVs on, and a Brady Bunch sized family. I wanted to escape to my sanctuary, where I felt safe. My mom didn’t allow me to retreat upstairs, to my room…so I mentally went elsewhere.

Writing means something different to all of us. It’s a gift we, individually, embrace and share with the world. It’s intimate dances with words and characters, our favorites, and our creations. To allow anyone to read our work is nothing short of courageous. I hope, if nothing else, you leave here, believing within yourself, are marvelous stories, waiting to be told.

Here’s to a creative writing adventure in 2019

Nova©️2018

18 comments for “Warmest Welcome

1. 01/13/2019 at 1:10 PM

Hi

Thank you so much for finding my blog and following me, looking forward to getting to know you

Trina

2. 01/11/2019 at 5:01 PM

Thank you for following my blog at Mission: Loved! You have a wonderful site as well.

3. 12/31/2018 at 9:30 AM

Happy New Year Nova. ❤

4. 12/31/2018 at 9:28 AM

Its a nice welcome Nova.. i am glad to meet u. 😄

5. 12/29/2018 at 9:56 PM

A nice introduction. May you have many more.

6. The Eclectic Contrarian
    12/29/2018 at 6:51 PM

Nice to meet you, Nova! I’m John. I understand what you’re saying. I try to explain myself through my posts. If you ever get bored sometime, feel free to dig through them. Maybe we aren’t too different. 🤔

• 12/29/2018 at 6:53 PM

I’m sure we’re very much alike😉🤗. I will continue to try and visit my readers more often💚 You have New Year’s plans?

• The Eclectic Contrarian
        12/29/2018 at 6:54 PM

Nope lol! I’ll be doing what I’ve done for about the last 12 years and most likely be asleep by midnight.

• 12/29/2018 at 6:55 PM

That’s when you KNOW, without any doubt, you’re “of age”… 😂😂 I’ve done it a couple years now

• The Eclectic Contrarian
          12/29/2018 at 6:56 PM

Lol!!! I’m 40.. but have been “of age” for many moons now! 😒

• 12/29/2018 at 6:58 PM

Please! My boyfriend is 40 lol. Such bologna.

• The Eclectic Contrarian
          12/29/2018 at 7:00 PM

40 is just the model number… this is high mileage….

• 12/29/2018 at 7:05 PM

Haha if you say so, it shall be.

• The Eclectic Contrarian
          12/29/2018 at 7:11 PM

Many miles brought me here, many miles to go!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Maybe Crazy Help

Writing to Help Others Overcome the Darkness Within Their Minds

Coffee Made Better

Stopping Bad Coffee.

Elite Star

Miles to go..

Laundry and Dishes

Feel free to join my husband and I for our latest adventures and the newlywed tips and tricks we learn from our life in Montana!

www.Mlst.blog

NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTS/ARTICLES/FICTION/ADVERTORIAL/BEAUTY AND FASHION

Living the Dad Life

Adventures in the life of a Dad with boys

All The Shoes I Wear

Writing Down The Bones

The Life of A Therapist

Tales From A Therapist Married to the Navy

Retro Roxi

Blast From The Past In A Fast Forward World !!!

The Write Inspiration

Blogging about what motivates you, from the outdoors, to writing, to a humorous take on health and wellness

Debatably Dateable

But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for

Its good to be crazy Sometimes

A view from the inside of going through the minefield of the British benefit system if you are disabled and the ups and downs of coping with mental illness

Motivate yourself with Kaur

Explore positivity within you through my life mantras

Sapphire.com

Giving people a helping hand by sharing with them every information they need on monetization.

InstaViewpoint

A picture tells a thousand stories!