Nova’s Daily Random Word- #17

Today’s Random Word: Imaginatively

Please tag each post #NDRW

Concept: To write everything and anything that comes to mind about the Daily Random Word.

It can be incomplete thoughts listed, a short story, a personal story, personal reflection, memories, whatever you want it to be. The idea is to get everything out. Once you’ve done that, you can return to these posts and use the ideas in your writing.

Have fun

13 comments for “Nova’s Daily Random Word- #17

1. The Eclectic Contrarian
    12/27/2018 at 8:55 AM

Seems like you have a lot of this!

2. 12/26/2018 at 10:50 AM

Pink? Really?

• 12/26/2018 at 10:51 AM

What?

• 12/26/2018 at 10:56 AM

No the word is imaginatively

• 12/26/2018 at 11:33 AM

I know. But when I first read your post, the entire page had a pink background.

• 12/26/2018 at 11:35 AM

Ever since the stupid blogger crap insults via email, I’ve been changing my blog. I can’t find a combo of all the features, layout design, and colors I like.

• 12/26/2018 at 11:45 AM

So it wasn’t just me hallucinating. Phew! 😅

• 12/26/2018 at 11:45 AM

Nope, not yet. LoL

• 12/26/2018 at 11:02 AM

What????? If you’re going to ask, then respond

• 12/26/2018 at 11:31 AM

This is weird. When I read your post, the background was pink. But I just went back and opened it again, at this time it was white. Did you change it since the first time I read it about 45 minutes ago?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Maybe Crazy Help

Writing to Help Others Overcome the Darkness Within Their Minds

Coffee Made Better

Stopping Bad Coffee.

Elite Star

Miles to go..

Laundry and Dishes

Feel free to join my husband and I for our latest adventures and the newlywed tips and tricks we learn from our life in Montana!

www.Mlst.blog

NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTS/ARTICLES/FICTION/ADVERTORIAL/BEAUTY AND FASHION

Living the Dad Life

Adventures in the life of a Dad with boys

All The Shoes I Wear

Writing Down The Bones

The Life of A Therapist

Tales From A Therapist Married to the Navy

Retro Roxi

Blast From The Past In A Fast Forward World !!!

The Write Inspiration

Blogging about what motivates you, from the outdoors, to writing, to a humorous take on health and wellness

Debatably Dateable

But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for

Its good to be crazy Sometimes

A view from the inside of going through the minefield of the British benefit system if you are disabled and the ups and downs of coping with mental illness

Motivate yourself with Kaur

Explore positivity within you through my life mantras

Sapphire.com

Giving people a helping hand by sharing with them every information they need on monetization.

InstaViewpoint

A picture tells a thousand stories!