Personal Recognition Award ✨

I wanted to take a minute and recognize my Top 3 Comment Count Bloggers !!

This award is just personal use. There’s no tagging or questions. I just wanted to

Express my thanks and appreciation.

Thank you so much ladies! You rock!

THE RECIPIENTS ARE:

1. KEEP IT ALIVE
  2. SIMPLYWENDI
  3. MOMLIFEWUTHCHIARI

13 comments for “Personal Recognition Award ✨

1. 12/21/2018 at 9:37 AM

Awesome! Congratulations!

2. 12/20/2018 at 9:28 PM

Thanks a lot dear. You have a lovely blog.

3. 12/20/2018 at 9:19 PM

Thank you so much. I appreciate your kind encouragement

• 12/21/2018 at 8:18 AM

I need to be thanking you:) Without my readers, I wouldn’t have a blog:)

4. 12/20/2018 at 8:11 PM

This is so incredibly sweet! I love this. Thank you so much. I thank you as well, and appreciate you and all the work you put into your blog, it doesn’t go unrecognized. Merry Christmas to you and your lovely babies. 😊🙏🏽

5. 12/20/2018 at 7:17 PM

When is it coming? Today? Tomorrow or in a few days?

6. 12/20/2018 at 7:15 PM

Awww, that’s sweet.

• 12/20/2018 at 7:16 PM

Keep an eye out for a very VERY important post coming soon. VERY IMPORTANT

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Maybe Crazy Help

Writing to Help Others Overcome the Darkness Within Their Minds

Coffee Made Better

Stopping Bad Coffee.

Elite Star

Miles to go..

Laundry and Dishes

Feel free to join my husband and I for our latest adventures and the newlywed tips and tricks we learn from our life in Montana!

www.Mlst.blog

NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTS/ARTICLES/FICTION/ADVERTORIAL/BEAUTY AND FASHION

Living the Dad Life

Adventures in the life of a Dad with boys

All The Shoes I Wear

Writing Down The Bones

The Life of A Therapist

Tales From A Therapist Married to the Navy

Retro Roxi

Blast From The Past In A Fast Forward World !!!

The Write Inspiration

Blogging about what motivates you, from the outdoors, to writing, to a humorous take on health and wellness

Debatably Dateable

But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for

Its good to be crazy Sometimes

A view from the inside of going through the minefield of the British benefit system if you are disabled and the ups and downs of coping with mental illness

Motivate yourself with Kaur

Explore positivity within you through my life mantras

Sapphire.com

Giving people a helping hand by sharing with them every information they need on monetization.

InstaViewpoint

A picture tells a thousand stories!