Fandango’s One Word Challenge: Cycle
- Evil mother cycle has paid a visit My week will consist of ice cream, chocolate, tons of coffee, and lots of self care.
- Another important cycle in my adult life, is the grieving cycle. Each step is important. Each should be acknowledged and gone through properly in order for an individual to heal. This cycle, and actually others, influence the pattern of adult behavior. Destructive behavior often stems from a downward spiral of misfortune.
- A third important cycle in my adult life, is the cycle of a vehicle motor. Any male or female can greatly benefit from the knowledge of how vehicles operate.
- A fourth cycle important in my life is that of humans /child development. As an educator, I learned the fundamentals of child development; but, as a parent, I understand it on a greater deeper level. In addition to the significance of the first five years of life, I am understanding the impact of the ending of life. Both birth and death begin cycles we all go through and must accept.
- In addition to these, cycles like of animals, the environment (such that of rain or water filtration), and work industry fascinate me.
I never realized how many cycles exist in the world as we know it. Very interesting.
Today’s random word: PEACE
Photo Credit: Pixabay
Please tag each post #NDRW
Concept: To write everything and anything that comes to mind about the Daily Random Word.
It can be incomplete thoughts listed, a short story, a personal story, personal reflection, memories, whatever you want it to be. The idea is to get everything out. Once you’ve done that, you can return to these posts and use the ideas in your writing.
Happy Sunday~ There’s only 9 days until Jesus’ Birthday, and Santa visits every little boy and girl.
I’ve been deep cleaning for two-three weeks now. Lots of laundry actually getting washed, and properly put away. I’m better utilizing space, throwing out unnecessary crap, selling reusable stuff, and keeping up with Mommy stuff. Yes, Im getting into some Christmas spirit with some crafts, as well.
Today, I’ve made some hat ornaments, did a quick pick up and tidying of my place. Dishes need done and I’m going to do some painting.
Tonight’s going to be a special night with my love:) Im planning a comfortable night of simplicity, pizza and some board games. I’m very excited. Moments when we get a chance to talk and interact with one another mean so much to me.
That’s what life is though, a collection of moments. I’m thankful I recognize that.
Have a wonderful Sunday~