Fandango’s left this chattiness open to whomever; so, now it’s me 🥰
- Answer the questions you receive (straight, funny, absurd, up to you)
- Create three questions of your own for those that you tag to answer
- Tag three people
Here’s the list of questions :
- If you could have been born in any country other than the one in which you were born, which country and why?
- If you could go back in time and change any important life decision of your choice, what would it be and why?
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- I would have preferred to have been born in Europe (southern, specifically). Italy has always held a special place in my heart.
- I wouldn’t go back and change any major event in my life. My past is exactly how I got to where I am today. I would rather have had better parental guidence; but, I’m doing OK.
- The woodchuck can cut wood, but only cuts enough necessary for its current purpose… Whatever it may be at the time….. So how much.. Varies.
Questions for my fellow bloggers :
- What would your ” last meal ” be if you had a choice?
- Do you wish to be laid to rest in a casket and buried OR cremated and ashes spread (if so, where?)
- What’s something most people don’t know about you?