Hey, it’s time for an update I think.
2. I will also be posting my contribution to this song Challenge.
3. On a personal note, my personal life is improving. We all face challenges, and it’s up to us how they impact our lives. Things are different but good.
4. I’m sensing some deep sadness right now, and I’m not sure from what. For this reason, I’ll be a bit more ghostly here on WP. This feeling of grief is a combination of things I think, and I want to do some things privately to heal.
5. I’m ever so grateful for each of you. I hope you always remember that. I hope you grow within so you see the value of you that everyone else can.
6. I am severely ignorant to the hate and brutality in our history as a species. Within the past five days, I’ve gained great insight, and I’m speechless. Maybe that’s why my heart hurts. The behavior of some individuals towards others is less than humane. Absolution for that if Russians toward the Jewish, and the Japanese toward Americans, the Nazi, hunting down gypsies, the mentally challenged, Soviets, Jewish. American sellers, owning individuals of color…. It’s all unbelievably inhumane.
Guh, I know that is random but much is on my mind. I’ll return more frequently when the time is right. I’d appreciate it if you’d leave positive vibes and prayers. Thank you.
Helping those who struggle with self love. I will share my story, share what helps me, and tips on surviving every day life.
Imagination Rules : Let Your Imagination Play
Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth
Diamonds, diamonds and stars
Fort Collins Wealth and Retirement Blog
Different moods, Different foods :)
So artsy, it drives you crazy.
Counseling tips and strategies alongside strange, frustrating, funny and insightful client encounters
It’s my Journal of Thoughts, Feelings and Experiences that people can relate to!
PSYCHOTHERAPIST,COUNSELLOR,SCREENWRITER - LONDON.UK
Sharing my experience with generalised anxiety disorder and the happiness I found through accepting and embracing my mental health.
This blog is to encourage others that is being victimize, been a victm, or were a victim that they no longer have to live in hidden. I want to share words of encouragement to them and let them know they can come out of their situtaion alive no matter what there abuser is telling or has told them over the years. Some individuals have left their abuser but they are still living in afraid or living in in jail mental; the victim have to get his or her life back. Living behind the wall in public isn't well for them. They have to make a stand for themselves and regain what they lost in that relationship. It will not happen within a week or probably a month. First of all its a learning process, admit to what they lost, and let go of the shame, pride, and bitter. Its up to the victim to want to be a Survior not the abuser.
Love, Peace. Humbleness
; My Story Isn't Over THE JOURNEY HAS JUST BEGAN
Easy Family Recipes-New Recipes Every Day
All the love, all the time...
Strength for the journey of motherhood
"Io non dischiudo nè nascondo ma al contrario faccio vedere" (Eraclito)