Ok, here’s my confession: I don’t read the entire set of instructions UNTIL after I’m upset with my failed attempt😂😂 I understand how counterproductive that is; however, it makes for a great future laugh.
AnyHoo: here’s my version of the snowglobe craft🤦🏼♀️! I do think my excitement got the better of me.
Suggestions IF you decide to do this craft (which are really cute and honestly not difficult):
- Read the instructions
- Sprinkle glitter on the white paint
- Wait for the paint to dry before doing anything else with it.
- Use pictures taken at a distance, that way you can use his/her whole body.
- Don’t limit yourself to the size of the template posted, just remember to cut the base of snow globe to proportion size.
- Remember the goal is to have fun and create.. not to seek professionalism;)