Attitude Change

I just noticed a few “moms” unfriended me on Facebook.

I’m not on there often; it’s a rare occurrence I even have the app.

After I noticed this, I noticed something else… my attitude toward this situation changed.

Typically, I would panic. I would wrack my brain until I figured out why on earth she’d unfriend me. I would typically step into insecurities and begin my anxiety of “what did I do wrong? Did I offend her?”.

Today, my only thought I cared to invest into the matter is:

I’m not for everyone; and everyone isn’t for me.

There’s no explanation needed for what she or I do. We weren’t really “friends”; but, even then, people outgrow friends.

The moral to the story: Not everyone is going to like you. Not every person who steps into your life, will stay there.

Let me encourage you, it’s ok. You will be ok. Once you’ve found yourself, you will see what I mean.

One thought on “Attitude Change

1. 12/09/2018 at 12:11 AM

Keep doing you! I’ve started to realise now if someone has a problem with you and they don’t want to talk to you, it’s going to stay their problem.

2. Amir
    12/07/2018 at 5:26 PM

Interesting. What do you mean by “once you have found yourself”?

• 12/07/2018 at 5:29 PM

When you’re ok with who you are, when you know who you are, others actions and words are less likely to influence your behavior and thought

• Amir
        12/07/2018 at 5:32 PM

Wow… deep words. Glad found your blog.

• 12/07/2018 at 5:33 PM

I love having you here. Welcome, welcome!!

3. shelovescarefully
    12/07/2018 at 12:03 PM

PREACH! ♥️👏🏻

4. 12/07/2018 at 12:03 PM

Absolutely right.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Stwayne Keubrick's Art Shop

Weekly ©SK's Flash Sales on our Site | We offer unique graphics and artwork designs on T-shirts, Apparel, Mugs, Bags, Posters & Prints and much more gifts for Whole the family, our T-shirts are available in a huge variety of styles, sizes, colors and designs for all kinds of occasions.

advicesbyher

This site is all about inspiring people to be the best version of themselves

TheGhostWriter

"If more people had hearts like yours the world would be a better place."

ms. fire

from fizzle to flop

Make Money Online Master

Make Money Online Master

Journey of life Continues

let's walk together in the journey of life to witness its colours

Wolves of Douglas County Wisconsin

Education & Awareness-Practice Compassionate Conservation-Do No Harm-Peaceful Coexistence -Individual Species Matter-Value All Wildlife

suziland too or obsolete childhood

aging, families, stupidities, the back-up plan!