I’m so deeply honored to accept this nomination! Sadje, I value and cherish you and your visits to my blog. You’ve been so encouraging to me, when I questioned my techniques, doubted my abilities, and succeeded to feel “good enough” to be here. Thank you for being my #1 fan.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
5. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award log on your post and /or your blog site.
1. If you had to choose to be on a reality show, which one would it be?
I would choose Grey’s Anatomy! The cast is incredible, story line keeps getting better, and the medical knowledge is quite insightful.
2. If you could change your name, what would it be?
My birth name is Brandy. My legal name is Brooke. My alias is MoonChild or Nova. I doubt I need to change it again. LOL!
3. How long have you been blogging?
My first post shows April 28th of this year. It’s been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.
4. How frequently do you blog?
When I started, I was only blogging every couple of days. When I read a blog post regarding readers and following/unfollowing, I realized I needed to simultaneously post several times a week, as well as, show support for other people.
5. Share the link to a favourite post of yours, why is this your favourite?
Humbled Service is my favorite post. I love this one because it teaches us that great things can come from small gestures.
6. Do you check your stats for the countries that have ‘visited’ your blog?
I have actually checked the countries of my visitors. I feel honored that so many take time to visit and read.
7. Which countries are you missing from your WordPress globe and would really like to see filled in on your map?
I have many countries missing; but, I’d like to see Russia and Italy highlighted. Any takers?
8. Are you a ‘crafty’ person? (Knit, sew, paint, macrame … ?)
I enjoy crafts yes:) I paint, cook, do crafty things with my girls.
9. Assuming that you celebrate, do you shop in advance for Christmas or do you leave everything to the last minute?
I shop at the allotted time of my finances.
10. Do you participate in sports?
I’ve never played sports. I am good at shooting a basketball, though.
11. Are you a sweet or savoury person?
Haha Im a foodie in general😂😂 Makes no difference to me.
I’m not a writer, just someone sharing her experience on overcoming childhood trauma...
An honest and raw story of survival and recovery.
Reflections from the Pearl of Africa
For your daily dose of happy, it's Abby.
Health & Wellness
Think Sports...Think Sports Faculty
Fashion Influencer, Fitness and Weight Loss Expert, Experienced Mother and Dirty Little Fun Haver
The High School Student Online Voice of Singapore American School
"I was never ready for you to leave."
Real accounts of an Aussie working Mum, with a dash of motivational chat on the side
Sharing health tips to everyone.
FØL VINDEN - FØL STILLHETEN - FØL HJERTET DITT - DET VET.
My Journey to Me
Where Life Is real.
Poetry for Finding Meaning in the Madness