Adventures of a Single Mom 2

When you’re a single momma, and your baby’s sick, it’s off to the doctors. This morning, the lake affect snow and temperatures have settled over Cleveland.

Zivah brought home a head cold (I think!). I got it next, along with some absurd and annoying eye irritation. For three days, I’ve looked like someone punched me in the face. I have to say, of all physical illnesses I’ve had… an itchy eye has been the worst. Is the eye the most sensitive organ of the human body? It sure feels as such for me.

I’d love to be able to call my sister up and say “Hey, can you take Zivah to school for me?”… but, this momma doesn’t have that luxury. I do what I can with as little complaints as possible.

Here’s to us single parents 🥂

One thought on “Adventures of a Single Mom 2

1. 12/04/2018 at 2:46 PM

It’s hard but oh so rewarding.. nothing better than being a mom.

• 12/04/2018 at 3:36 PM

You know it momma💞💞💞

• 12/04/2018 at 3:38 PM

Welcome (back?) To WordPress and Welcome to My Namaste 365~ 😘😘😍😍

2. 11/28/2018 at 5:20 PM

Much admiration for you! You are one courageous momma! Don’t worry about what could’ve been and what you’d change, you keep fighting, there are better days ahead. 😊🙏🏽💕

3. 11/28/2018 at 10:45 AM

Thank you for sharing… you are a very courageous and loving woman “ The love a mother has for her children is legendary, it is said a child is the mother’s heart outside her body.” and I am sure there are better days ahead for you and your family… 🙂

“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together”… Marilyn Monroe

• 11/28/2018 at 10:55 AM

I appreciate your kindness ❤️❤️ Definitely wishing for better days ahead:) I also adore Marilyn Monroe.

“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you don’t deserve me at my best.”
      1949

• 11/28/2018 at 5:19 PM

Love that!

4. 11/28/2018 at 10:42 AM

sending healing prayers…………..

5. 11/28/2018 at 10:40 AM

Your are doing the most difficult job in the world all by yourself. Bravo 👏🏻

• 11/28/2018 at 10:56 AM

Awe, thank you❤️❤️😘😘😘 I couldn’t do it without amazing encouragement from awesome ppl like you.

• 11/28/2018 at 10:59 AM

I know how difficult this job is. I have a young friend who is doing it. It’s takes a remarkable amount of strength and resolve.

• 11/28/2018 at 11:21 AM

Did you include 11 questions in your Sunshine Award Post?🤔 I may have just missed them.

• 11/28/2018 at 11:23 AM

I asked my nominees to answer the same questions that were put to me!

• 11/28/2018 at 11:24 AM

Aahhh, ok:) I did miss that part:) Thank you much.

Comments are closed.

Stwayne Keubrick's Art Shop

Weekly ©SK's Flash Sales on our Site | We offer unique graphics and artwork designs on T-shirts, Apparel, Mugs, Bags, Posters & Prints and much more gifts for Whole the family, our T-shirts are available in a huge variety of styles, sizes, colors and designs for all kinds of occasions.

advicesbyher

This site is all about inspiring people to be the best version of themselves

TheGhostWriter

"If more people had hearts like yours the world would be a better place."

ms. fire

from fizzle to flop

Make Money Online Master

Make Money Online Master

Journey of life Continues

let's walk together in the journey of life to witness its colours

Wolves of Douglas County Wisconsin

Education & Awareness-Practice Compassionate Conservation-Do No Harm-Peaceful Coexistence -Individual Species Matter-Value All Wildlife

suziland too or obsolete childhood

aging, families, stupidities, the back-up plan!