#WeekendCoffeeShare

~Hello & Welcome~

spiral notebook beside pen and plants

Photo by Kristen Boudreaux on Pexels.com

Hello Friends\ (••) /,

Thank you for accepting my invitation to join me for coffee and donuts. God knows I need this time, with other like-minded kindered hearts.

This is my first weekend doing a coffee share, so I want to introduce myself. I am Brandy; but, my writing alas is MoonChild Nova or Nova. I want to use that with my writing friends; but, either is fine. I am an Empath, and an INFJ personality type… So I function more on the emotions spectrum than the logic. I love nature, coffee, writing, the arts, basketball, photography, and lots of other things. I’m a mother of a two and a half-year old, and a five and a half year old.

My first story I want to share with you actually took place today. My younger daughter, Calandra, visits her dad on the weekend, so my older daughter and I have quality time together. Today, I decided we were going to the park and collect acorns to bring home for the squirrels here. Here are a few photos of the jewels she and I found(。♥‿♥。)

Just as I finished up picking acorns from a second tree, I heard an animal cry. It was a little squarel. I hadn’t ever heard such a sound before. I turned around and started toward the car and noticed this:

MASSIVE BIRD!! \(◎o◎)/ I was shocked!!

Anyway, I’m excited to hear from you lovelies and getting to know you:)

( This post is linked to Eclectic Alli and the #WeekendCoffeeShare)

One thought on “#WeekendCoffeeShare

1. 11/12/2018 at 9:43 AM

Thank you for the coffee, and welcome to the coffee share! It is very nice to meet a new likeminded soul. Have a wonderful new week.

Maria

2. 11/11/2018 at 8:12 PM

It sure looks like you had an adventurous time at the park! Have a great weekend!

3. 11/11/2018 at 7:50 PM

Hi! Thank you for your coffee share post. Enjoyed reading it. Looks as though you and your daughter had a wonderful time collecting nuts and seed cones and autumn leaves. We have eagles, hawks and a stray falcon or two who hunt over the city. It is exciting to see them spot a potential meal and dive for it. We’ve many dogs in our neighborhood, and so the birds seem inclined to carry off their prey to eat elsewhere. Beautiful photos you’ve taken.

My temperament type is INTP (quite drastically). No children, didn’t marry until my mid-40s, and an avid reader. Look forward to reading your weekend coffee posts!

• 11/11/2018 at 7:54 PM

Thanks for your lovely response!! Nature sure is exciting at any part of the world, I can’t imagine seeing “the dive”!
      Oh yes, we are drastically different, but that can also be very complicating:)

4. 11/11/2018 at 7:41 PM

Wow!

Well it seems you had a good day with your 5 year old.

• 11/11/2018 at 7:51 PM

I really did:) The fresh air was so good for me!

Comments are closed.

Stwayne Keubrick's Art Shop

Weekly ©SK's Flash Sales on our Site | We offer unique graphics and artwork designs on T-shirts, Apparel, Mugs, Bags, Posters & Prints and much more gifts for Whole the family, our T-shirts are available in a huge variety of styles, sizes, colors and designs for all kinds of occasions.

advicesbyher

This site is all about inspiring people to be the best version of themselves

TheGhostWriter

"If more people had hearts like yours the world would be a better place."

ms. fire

from fizzle to flop

Make Money Online Master

Make Money Online Master

Journey of life Continues

let's walk together in the journey of life to witness its colours

Wolves of Douglas County Wisconsin

Education & Awareness-Practice Compassionate Conservation-Do No Harm-Peaceful Coexistence -Individual Species Matter-Value All Wildlife

suziland too or obsolete childhood

aging, families, stupidities, the back-up plan!