- Listen to a positive podcast.
- Color, digitally or traditionally.
- Play upbeat music!
- Declutter a corner of your personal space.
- Take a ten minute walk in nature.
- Take a big breath in through your nose, hold for five, exhale through your mouth. Repeat ten times.
- Visit your favorite local place (coffee or tea shop, library, exc.)
- Write affirmations on post it’s and stick them in your frequent visit areas of your home.
- Write a letter if gratitude to someone, then mail it.
- Write an encouraging letter to someone random, then mail it.
- Burn your favorite incense or candle.
- Boil orange peals, pine needless and cranberries in a pot.
- Binge watch your favorite TV show.
- Turn your phone off for a few hours.
- Mattress slide down your stairs.
- Build your own fort.
- Write down all of your burdens/irritations /negativity, then burn it.
- Spend time doing a favorite hobby.
- Take a nice long bubble bath.
- Stay off social media.
- Do a random act of kindness.
- Tickle your kids.
- Try something new.
- Clean your windows.
- Create a vision board.
There’s an endless list of ways 🙂
This evening I’ll post a follow up and ask you to share your self care ways with us!