My thoughts following this movie…
- The power of hate only produces hate.
- Blacks deserve equality too.
- Whites can support black lives without being in their “white private”.
- All lives matter.
- Violence isn’t the answer.
- No one should abuse the use of a fire arm.
- Death is too permanent for “mistaken”.
- Seeing black or seeing white first can either start war, or produce a strong bond of acceptance.
- No one has the right to jump the gun, so they say.
- We adults are always teaching our children, even when it’s less obvious to us.