Thank you Keep It Alive, for such an honorable nomination. I have worked so hard on my blog, so that it’s a place of useful resource as well as restful reassurance. It feels wonderful to feel recognized and appreciated!! 😘
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
11 questions from Sadje:
1. How long have you been blogging?
- I have been blogging for about 7-8 months now. Time has flown by!
2. Do your friends and family support you in this?
- Absolutely! It was actually the encouraging feedback from friends and loved ones that pushed me to begin blogging in the first place.
3. Which is your favorite time of the day?
- My favorite time of day is 7pm. As soon as that hour hits, I feel so much relaxation and peace.
4. What would be your dream vacation?
- Oh wow, hhhmmmm. I think my dream vacation would be a trip to Italy! There’s so much of that country I’d love to see!!
5. What genre of movies you like best?
- I absolutely LOVE comedies!! I love to laugh, and truth be told, I love hearing others laugh, too!
- The smell of a freshly brewed pot of coffee.
7. Are you a morning person?
- I actually enjoy mornings, if I can manage to get up before my girls do and get my self care time in.
8. What motivates you?
- My biggest motivation are my girls. They have taught me more than I could ever teach them. Next would be my boyfriend. He’s amazing and very supportive of most things I do. Finally, my friends and you all here really motivate me to write better and grow as a writer.
9. How do you think your friends see you?
- I think my friends would use the adjectives sensitive, kind, complex, introverted, resilient, motherly, strong, smart, emotional
10. What would be your idea for saving the environment from pollution ?
- I haven’t thought about a way to prevent further pollution, that hasn’t been thought of yet. If I were to come up with a new system, I would say try using more natural resources to operate factories and vehicles.
- Most defiantly peaceful is more important to me. If I’m at peace, I know happiness will soon follow.
Here are my 11 questions:
- What’s your biggest accomplishment of 2018 thus far?
- Have you recently made a choice you regret? If so, what was it?
- When you have free time, what is your favorite thing to do?
- Who is one of your role models and why.
- Do you know your personality type?
- When did you realize you really enjoyed writing?
- Has anything you’ve written been published in a book or newspaper?
- Tell us three other talents you have.
- What’s your biggest inspiration?
- If you could give one piece of advice to the teenage population, what would it be?
- Do you prefer strawberry, grape, apricots, or raspberry jelly?
- The awesome Racquel Writes ✨
- The humbling Inmate Blogger ✨
- The sweet simplywendi✨
- The lovely Introverted Christian✨
- The amazing The Good The Human✨
- The talented Inside the Mind of Isadora✨
- The encouraging A Kinder Way ✨
- The amazing Ally’s Notebook✨
- The heartwarming Crucial Notes✨
- The fun Why To Stop ✨
- The aspiring Caribguhl- Village Talk✨