26 Questions

There’s a blogger of which I am certain will be someone I always remember. She’s just a soul that blends well with mine, and I’m grateful to have come accross her page.

One post she has,  is entitled ” 26 Questions.” Now, I’m fully aware that I wasn’t  tagged as a chosen one to fill this out and share ; however, sometimes I struggle with the confinement of rules LOL.

That being said, here’s my Q&A ;):

2. Who are you named after?

No one lol. I was born Brandy, and named Brooke after the adoption.

3. Do you like your handwriting?

I do love my handwriting 🙂

4. What is your favorite lunchmeat?

I would have to say salami, although I know it’s not that healthy.

5. Longest relationship?

My longest was with my older daughter’s father, 3 years.

6. Do you still have your tonsils?

I Do, yes!

7. Would you bungee jump?

Hell to the NO! I don’t do heights!

8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?

Nobody ain’t got time for that 😂😂😂😂😂😂

9. Favorite ice-cream?

I love Neopalitan ice cream 🙂 It’s variety enough for my taste but still simple.

10. What’s the first thing you notice about people?

Very first thing I notice about people in my every day life is his /her  eyes. When I’m looking at a picture of someone, first thing I notice is the eye color.

11. Football or Baseball?

Football all day! I have little to no interest in baseball whatsoever.

12. What color pants are you wearing?

bohemian :D!!!

13. Last thing you ate?

Last bit of a sub sandwich. It was “eh” since my wisdom tooth is trying to come in.

14. If you are a crayon what color would you be?

I would be blue! It’s a great color that goes with any color.

15. Favorite smell?

As of right now, the incense Rain Godess is my favorite smell.

16. Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone?

Ummm, I do believe it was my boyfriend.

17. Hair color?

I have a dark brown natural color. Mixed in, I have a purple and blond. My hair actually needs cut.

18. Eye color?

I Thought they were blue. My brother thought they looked  greenish.

19. Favorite food to eat?

pizza!!!!! Yummy.

20. Scary movies or happy endings?

I love endings that are unpredictabily happy!

Neither! I mean everybody loves a happy ending but I’d rather get engrossed in a suspense (@Racquel, this answer is epic!! ) whodunit thriller…..I am also a big fan of comedies.

21. Last movie you watched?

The Happy Prince.

22. Favorite Holiday?

I love Thanksgiving!!!!!!

23. Beer or wine?

Wine

24. Favorite day of the week?

Saturday is my favorite day of the week.

25. Three favorite bloggers, you want to learn about?

26. The added info you didn’t know you wanted…

I am naturally a great cook👩🏼‍🍳🍝

Bonus Question: Who’s your secret celebrity crush?

img_2898

One thought on “26 Questions

1. 10/11/2018 at 7:22 AM

Loved reading through your answers! And I’d agree with the saying, ‘some rules were meant to broken.’ 😏😊

2. 10/11/2018 at 1:19 AM

Loved to read you answers ! Thanks for the mention, dear.

3. 10/10/2018 at 3:35 PM

brandy and brooke are both great names – and I have a seen a few bloggers do this set of questions – and they are fun –
    and cheers to thanksgiving

4. Anonymous
    10/10/2018 at 3:24 PM

I looooove this for so many reasons. Great answers!

Blue does go with everything.

Ain’t nobody got time to untie their laces except for weirdo me. Hahahah

• 10/10/2018 at 5:01 PM

Thank you:D!!

• 10/10/2018 at 6:39 PM

Wow! Why is it that my name doesn’t appear on the comment I left?

• 10/10/2018 at 6:41 PM

For the record that was me in the first comment above. Weird that my WordPress profile photo and name doesn’t appear there.

Comments are closed.

A Creative PTSD Gal

A place where I can be creative and understand me.

John Nash

Her şey olabilir

Soul Searching

Psychology. Counselling. Mental Health. Inspiration!

writesquire

[Global refresh underway; pardon the dust] Attorney writer : Enhanced self-management

Navigate My Recovery

Solutions For Better Living

The 50 year old poet

Your never to old to start again

Lattes and Literature

Tales of a Voracious Reader

L.C. Stair's Blog

Photographer & Writer: Let is to have permission, coconut is sweet and lovely, and stairs are creepy in basements.

Three Cats and a Girl

Musings and thoughts of a girl who needs more cats and succulents in her life.

simple Ula

I want to be rich. Rich in love, rich in health, rich in laughter, rich in adventure and rich in knowledge. You?

Contarnex Europe Limited

CEL TIME is the UK’s leading supplier of clocks, displays and related systems, manufactured by Westerstrand in Sweden since 1906 and our partnership with them dates back to 1960

800 Recovery Hub Blog

Written by people in recovery for people in recovery

Living with Depression & Other Experiences

My Blog about Mental Health, My Life, Being Adopted, and My Passion for Animal Rescue